The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

I am so disappointed!

But I have faith the Melbourne ladies can still bring the drama for us, think how great the casting has been generally.

2. Devastated, this is a crazier shake up than RHONY4->5

Lucas and lushLuck like this.

3. At least we have Queen Gamble.

Devastated at the departures of Gina and Lydia, but I trust these other women won’t let us down.

4. NO LYDIA OR GINA??
    Cancel it.

5. The lack of likes, retweets, and EVERY single reply being negative?? YIKES.

6. I had accepted Gina left, but come on now! LYDIA LEFT???

lushLuck, constantino, Lucas and 2 others like this.
  7. Losing Gina AND Lydia and gaining JACKIE.

Unacceptable.

[​IMG]

8. I'm struggling with the loss of Dirty Cow, Mistah Figs, and Giner. Being left with only Grandma, Shine and Sugar Daddy Dot Com is a struggle.

The new girls have a lot of heavy lifting to do.

9. Why didn’t they just fuck around and bring Andrea back too if they had such a blatant disregard to our feelings?

[​IMG]

10. No Gina OR Lydiot? Keep it.

11. [​IMG]

The only way I will accept this cast is if Janet finally snaps at Jackie and takes her down.

12. [​IMG]

HEY, FLOPS!

I love Janet... but only when she goes up against Gina, Lydia and Pettifleur. Without an adversary like them, Janet, Gamble and Jackie are just total bores.

Maybe the new girls will be an absolute ball, but at present my interest and confidence remains minimal.

13. Remember when they served us camp promo with the perfect cast?

14. After they cast Sally and Susie I question what the newbies will be like totally.

Lowkey I’m just glad we’re not enduring Chyka being dredged back up from the swamp, but my excitement for the season is low.

Just thinking of how they waited all this time and we could have had Gina, Lydiot, Pettifleur, Janet, Gamble Trump, one of the newbies and convinced Venus to come back to film for ten weeks. The deck of cards has fallen.

15. Jackie must have called upon her DEMONS to make this happen. I hate it.

[​IMG]

16. I am as shocked as anyone the Lydiot doesn't wish to return

lushLuck and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  17. I'm not. She hitched her wagon to Gina quite heavily over the past two seasons. She's probably afraid to go in with no back-up.

18. Someone told me a while back that Lydiot was “let go” in favour of Jackie returning. I wouldn’t be surprised if the decision wasn’t hers at all.

toby3000 likes this.
  19. I need Pettifleur back to help me get through this.

I wonder if they had much footage from before lockdown shut down production?

20. While I am bereft at this decision and don't quite understand reviving the show after four years off air without all of Gina, Lydiot, Jackie, Janet and Gamble (the true Fox Force Five)... Every "OG Legend" in the US instalments (bar Teresa) has left: LVP, Bethenny, Nene, Vicki, etc. and the shows have managed to survive with varying success.

Gina is irreplaceable and is unlike any other Housewife (Melbourne or otherwise), but Jackie, Janet and Gamble are all stars and have delivered hilarious moments, as well as causing drama throughout seasons 1-4. I can see each one of them having some sort of issue with one of the new Housewives, and I can't wait to watch.

I do think this might be their final season and I don't see it performing well, but hopefully if there is a season 6 the cast is Gina, Jackie, Janet, Gamble, Lydia, Pettifleur, Andrea Moss, the best of these new ladies and a sprinkling of Pettifleur and Chyka.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.