The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I'm so perched for this impending train wreck of a season.

2. I know she doesn't deserve it, but I'm glad my shiny angel queen made center spot.

3. LYDIA, who left school aged NINE!

4. Trailer out later today!

lushLuck, JXCK94, constantino and 3 others like this.
  5. I’m glad this series is starting soon. All the others would be announced months before premiere date and the wait was gruelling!

ohaimanabu, Andrew and johnny_tsunami like this.
  6. Everyone put your 71th floors UP!!

ufint, Butterfly, ratedr and 8 others like this.

7. It looks ok

8. I feel like a "bad" season of Melbourne is still going to be top tier HWs, so I'm excited for this Gina free season while she rests up for her big return in season 6!

lushLuck, Butterfly and Karvel like this.
  9. I am curious to see the new girls, we already know Anjali and Simone are bringing it.

10. Janet is so messy, ddd. I actually can’t wait to see what happened here!

11. Using T*drick Hall in the promo while Janet continues to instigate pandemonium online…I see chaos in these tea leaves.

12. Janet Thee Roach has been slept on for too long, excited to see her be the MVP

13. Trailer is giving snoozefest but I can also believe that whoever is still attached to this cursed show (after years of delays, that is) is just too incompetent to know how to put a good trailer together?

I'm expecting the worst season of this show yet but that could still easily be better than most, franchise-wide.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. This was exhilarating.

15. Lydia mimicking Jackie with “let’s talk the real shit, let’s talk the real shit”, is serotonin to me.

16. LISTEN TO ME SUGAR DADDY DOT COM!!!!!

17. For a long time I would die over the fact that RHONY had the best seasons in all of Housewives, but Melbourne literally demolishes every single one. It's pure chaos and intrigue for four perfect seasons.

18. I think you’re doing a bit too much with this statement… but Melbourne is worthy sister to RHONY and could be the queen if their producers didn’t take 40 years to make a season.

constantino and berserkboi like this.
  19. I need you to SNAP THE FAHK OUT OF EHT!!!

Fuchsia, Monkey0, constantino and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.