The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Chyka’s son is pretty cute.

But no real Adonis anywhere on the show, true.

2. Season 3 Pettifleur says "hi!"

3. The preview for Gamble's wedding trip next episode (episode 5 of season 3) featured ominous thunderstorms and Jackie screaming at her. I can't wait.

4. Finally started watching this. I’m on episode three. I think Jackie’s husband might be a rock star. The guy telling Jackie his accent was hilarious.

5. I still can't get over how and why Lydia suddenly became so demonic?? I reckon one of your dæmons possessed yoü!!

6. It's like the editor decided they hated her and painted her in the worst light possible.

That scene with Pettifleur's sister telling her that she was self absorbed and Pettifleur being surprised while there is a HUGE portrait of herself between them... art

7. Janet Roach is probably my favorite housewife of all time? She's the perfect balance between being human and sympathetic, entertaining and mean, but also knowing when to stay on the sidelines when others need to look bad. Her story about her son being burned and experiencing PTSD honestly moved me in a genuine way. And then her daughter-in-law talking to her about how much she misses their relationship...she's just perfect.

8. The hilarious thing is that I was born and live where Jackie was born and grew up. She was nothing like she is on the show, apparently.

9. Andrea picking that poor dead bird up and just tossing it.

10. So the girls are about to go to Dubai. Jackie and Pettifleur want to kill each other and Gina and Gamble aren't speaking. The tension is so bad I feel like someone is going to be murdered.

Hopefully it's Suzie.

11. Dubai is maybe the best cast trip ever. Up there with some of New York's at least.

Fuchsia, Karvel, constantino and 8 others like this.
  12. Gina is so iconic. I couldn’t stop laughing at her saying it wasn’t the first time she was aware there was something wrong with Janet. Then she proceeds to touch up her face while everyone is yelling over each other.

Andrea is already getting on my nerves. She’s doing way too much. Also, is her book just checklists?

13. Did Pettifleur just yell, "stop the fuck"?

Sis is going to snap in half.
    This is like Everyone vs. Serena Cha Cha but even gayer. I'm obsessed.

14. OH CHYKA

YOU’RE A GROWN WOMAN

15. Lydia trying to out-toast Chyka twice and then say she's been going to Dubai for 25, then 26 years, and THEN getting angry that no one appreciates her blog! Hfjfjdjbfhfhchcnfnf STOPPPppp

Doodvid, Karvel, constantino and 4 others like this.
  16. I always howl at the Bravo (US) version of the show. They’ve pitched their voices down a tad and slowed down the pace. Is our glorious Aussie accent hard to understand?

lushLuck likes this.
  17. GO SUCK ON YOUR OWN FUCKING HEAD!

18. AND YOU NEED TO SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF ET!!!!!

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR INDULGED BULL FACKIN SHIT

19. I would pay significant sums to watch Janet Roach just read people for an hour. Where’s that TV show?

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  20. I lived for Pettifleur being told to SHUT THE FUCK UP twice in one episode.

I'm onto the season finale next but I don't want it to end!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.