The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. "I make my own money, where do you make your money?"

"REALITY TV, YA FUCKING CUNT!"

[​IMG]

2. Figaro is a better cast member than Suzie.

Blayke, Karvel, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  3. Yeah, she was the only real miscast of the franchise, but Suzie did give us at least that horrendous car crash of a double date with Janet and that guy, which is still more than what Turddi brought in three seasons!

4. Susie was almost worth it just for Lydia denying that she ever went to her wedding.

“Well then your wedding mustn’t have been very memorable.”

[​IMG]

Andrew, Fuchsia, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  5. You can just tell Pettifleur's sister has had it up to HERE with her shit.

6. Those scenes were amazing, Pettifleur* has to be one of the most outlandish housewives ever, I mean I can't hate her, her delusions are on another plane of existence, truly, but then again I think all of the Melbourne housewives, bar Suzie (lovely woman I am sure, but terrible tv), are all so amazing, even Andrea, how can a housewife be so utter unlikeable that it managed to make Gina get away with all of her lies on season one?

*Also I need Kelly Bensimon, Athena X, Danielle Staub and her in a show together, imagine the mess

7. The season really ended with Lydia yelling "GO SUCK ON YOUR OWN FUCKING D....HEAD!!!!"

Blayke, junglefish, Karvel and 4 others like this.
  8. 'STOP THE FUCK!' is probably my favourite quote of all time. Just... lunacy.

9. Only one episode for the reunion is a travesty but it is definitely one of the best reunions ever. Pretty much just Janet dragging everyone for an hour and 10 minutes.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THOSE FUCKING NUNS EDUCATED YOU.

I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION YOU DUMB FAT BITCH.

SHE SAID I WAS A 2 AND SHE WAS A 10.

THAT. DOES IT!!

10. Also Gamble putting a Janet picture in the freezer just to exorcise her... you can't make up this franchise, really

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  11. The way Sally's real-life success has all the girls plucked nn.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Gamble's first impressions of Venus.

[​IMG]

13. I would have liked for Venus "has photographs of you on her phone" Benbehani-Clark to stay on for another season but hey ho.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. I've been watching this for 10 straight minutes.

15. Starting season 4. The storyline about Gina's father passing hit me unexpectedly. Ugh. Seeing Gina be vulnerable breaks my heart.

16. I don’t understand why they got rid of Pettifleur.

Adamski, Karvel, Roey_says and 2 others like this.
  17. Season 4 is already iconic nn. Venus is delivering so far. Imagine her and PF together. Whew!

18. So Gamble got her teeth knocked out by a microphone.

19. IT WAS SAID IN JEST.

20. I feel like she left of her own accord. Why would you sack Pettifleur and hire Sally? Make it make sense.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    lushLuck and berserkboi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.