The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. The way Andrea Ross really thought she was going to be the Queen of the cast during season 1, rallying the entire cast against Gina, only for her to end up at the bottom of the trash heap and Gina to become the breakout star. She played herself.

Chris Lala, Blayke, Adamski and 11 others like this.
  2. That deck of cards toppled.

3. Janet voice oh! My löife is just a deck of cähds and they're all gonna fall!

4. I am so fascinated that on paper Gina was actually in the wrong, she even threathened production, yet she is so charismatic that she became the underdog

5. Gina played season 1 impeccably...but she kinda peaked there since her racism jumped out once Pettifleur joined the cast...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  6. This has just made my day. We’re not deserving of Little Flower and Ms Breaux slaying the lessers.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. STOP THE FUCK!

Fuchsia, Babyface, berserkboi and 4 others like this.
  8. Might have another rewatch.

9. JUST LISTEN TO ME SUGAR DADDY DOT COM!!

10. Lydia and Pettifleur's friendship that lasted less than half of a scene is still amazing to me.

11. I had a look and saw that Gamble’s also been at events with Lydia. I’m sure hoping that Gina, Pettifleur and Lydia come back.

12. WHOMST was the hottest househusband on Melbourne? If you ladies had to choose?

WOLFY? ALASkdjfkdlr

13. Kyriacos for sure.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  14. They split! You have a chance henny!

15. Shane Warne.

toby3000, johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.

16. EDIT: Picture 4 with Kyla, Gamble and Pettifleur.

I feel like they are trying to mobilize to get another season.

constantino, Jóga, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  17. Honestly they shouldn't bother unless at least both Gina and Lydia return. Gina, Lydia and Pettifleur all coming back would be such a serve.

18. It was a cultural reset.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 04.47.51.png Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 04.46.32.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 04.50.47.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.