The Real Housewives of Melbourne | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I think I could listen to them all telling each other to get fucked all day.

2. Gamble’s “I’ve thought about it…get fucked” when Pettifleur tells her to think about why she’s inviting her to her wedding is on constant replay in my mind.

Karvel, Adamski, JXCK94 and 12 others like this.
  3. DROWN IN THE POOL!!!

Karvel, Andrew, JXCK94 and 7 others like this.
  4. repeat that, gamble

Karvel, Babyface, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  5. Just listen to me Sugar Daddy Dot Com

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  6. I miss Pettifleur's delusions.

7. "I'm in the best shape of my life! Who begs to differ?" changed my life.

Karvel, Adamski, junglefish and 8 others like this.

8. The way Gina, Janet, Gamble, and Pettifleur individually would have been All Stars in basically any US city but we got to watch them all together...that's history.

lushLuck, berserkboi, Fuchsia and 3 others like this.
  9. Lydia and Teresa in an All Stars setting would be very

upload_2022-3-28_19-12-41.jpeg

Serg., JXCK94, lushLuck and 11 others like this.
  10. God imagine a RHUGT that puts some US favs on holiday in Byron Bay or something...

And in walks Janet, Gina and that Lydiot

11. I would argue that Lydia is an All Star as well. The way she is legitimately clueless but then can come in with a devastating insult out of nowhere.

12. Oh god, I'm dying

13. I always forget how STUNNING Pettifleurs sister is

14. The cast of season 2 is a cast comprised of All Stars, even Jackie and Chyka, it's a shame Andy never cared about RHOM because it's up there with the best

15. You know Andy railed some lines and blasted through it's best bits, got his life, and then raged how he was effectively making no money from it, so relegated it to the Bravo vaults.

16. "I mean it's like a Butcher, you can't forever be cutting up meat wherever you go!"

Gamble's wedding is the sort of tv disaster I live for. The fact she has Chyka on the cast, and didn't draw on her experience over her assistants. But alas, it all turned out well in the end

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    lushLuck and berserkboi like this.
  17. A rumor is circulating that Simone, Kyla, Janet, Gamble and Pettifleur will be returning for a sixth season.

Unfortunately, no word on Lydiot or Ginëur yet.

Also,

Karvel, Fuchsia, Babyface and 7 others like this.
  18. They need to secure Gina or Lydia again, they are two massive players who's absence is really noticeable.

Bobbyrae and johnny_tsunami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.