The Real Housewives of Miami

I am on season two and I absolutely love it. The lingerie party fight is the stuff of legends. I have known Joanna for years as the host of Poland’s Next Top Model and to see her be such a mess on this is a kiii. Marta confessing she slept with Joe Francis with a giggle after Joanna accused him of lying most of the episode… incredible. Also poor Karent getting dragged left right and centre.

Last edited:
Adriana Moura and Larsa Pippen are apparently both confirmed for this. I think Lisa Hochstein and Alexia Echevarria are supposedly returning too. I don't think Marysol will be full-time but she'll probably be around, and Jill Fucking Zarin claimed she was invited to an event that was filmed but declined (...sure Jan)

Filming supposedly starts next week and it'll film for 3 months and debut either end of this year and early next year. I hope whoever rounds out the cast will bring it.

Hmm maybe I should actually watch this.

Have you never watched it? I've never seen the first season (which is apparently barely a Housewives show, it was a reboot of a Bravo flop Miami Social that was repackaged as Housewives), but the second season is an easy breezy scream.

The third season was a bit of a flop (well, a lot of a flop considering it resulted in the show's cancellation), but it was entertaining enough. Still not really sure why it's being rebooted considering it's been off air for nearly a decade, but I'll tune in when it does air.

Have you never watched it? I've never seen the first season (which is apparently barely a Housewives show, it was a reboot of a Bravo flop Miami Social that was repackaged as Housewives), but the second season is an easy breezy scream.

The third season was a bit of a flop (well, a lot of a flop considering it resulted in the show's cancellation), but it was entertaining enough. Still not really sure why it's being rebooted considering it's been off air for nearly a decade, but I'll tune in when it does air.
I have never seen a single episode! Should I skip season 1 entirely then?

The evisceration of Lea Black at the Season 2 reunion will never leave me. The 'Geritol' comment. Ughhh!

Last edited:
TEDDIE! YOU HAVE MADE MY MORNING! Adriana, Larsa, Lisa and Alexia are back?!? I’m crying!

Miami is lowkey a fucking serve. GET ANA QUINCOCES BACK! She ended Lea Black and Karent on her own.

rhomonherback.gif

That's what I did... But maybe some of the other girls will have a different opinion. Who begs to diffah?

Season 1 is a different show clearly but it’s still good for all the damn drama over charity dinners. Lea’s ego is on full display and the audacity of Cristy alone is worth the watch. There’s plenty of drama to keep you invested, plus it was only 7 episodes total.

I have never seen a single episode! Should I skip season 1 entirely then?
I would recommend watching from the start as season one was barely six episodes long (skip the live reunion though, that was a failed experiment).
Adriana Moura and Larsa Pippen are apparently both confirmed for this. I think Lisa Hochstein and Alexia Echevarria are supposedly returning too. I don't think Marysol will be full-time but she'll probably be around, and Jill Fucking Zarin claimed she was invited to an event that was filmed but declined (...sure Jan)

Filming supposedly starts next week and it'll film for 3 months and debut either end of this year and early next year. I hope whoever rounds out the cast will bring it.
Thoughts:
- Adriana was the devil spawn in season two so I am beyond excited for her to come back dddd.
- I am surprised they are giving Larsa another go after they dropped her before season two?
- Alexia Echevarria generally strikes me as really nasty but her son is cute so she can come back.
- Marysol was one of my favourites during the first season but completely faded into the background when they added more cast members so I am not too fussed.
- I would love for Lea to come back as she was one of my favourites (but then again I am still making my way through season two so I am excited to see how the drama progresses)

I would recommend watching from the start as season one was barely six episodes long (skip the live reunion though, that was a failed experiment).

Thoughts:
- Adriana was the devil spawn in season two so I am beyond excited for her to come back dddd.
- I am surprised they are giving Larsa another go after they dropped her before season two?
- Alexia Echevarria generally strikes me as really nasty but her son is cute so she can come back.
- Marysol was one of my favourites during the first season but completely faded into the background when they added more cast members so I am not too fussed.
- I would love for Lea to come back as she was one of my favourites (but then again I am still making my way through season two so I am excited to see how the drama progresses)

I think I read Lea was not up for discussion due to her husband's Jeffrey Epstein connections ddddd.

Season 1 is the most boring Housewives season in franchise history, so I’m not exactly thrilled about Larsa (even if she is a huge name/surrounded by scandal). But Seasons 2 & 3 are upper-tier Housewives, and Adriana remains an icon, so I couldn’t be more excited.

Season 1 of Miami is so bad, but the LIVE reunion remains one of the biggest trainwrecks in Housewives history. Adriana Moura ripping Larsa and Christy apart while the censors struggled to keep up and Andy Cohen had an aneurysm is peak television.

Adriana coming back to my screen... finally.

Season 1 of Miami is so bad, but the LIVE reunion remains one of the biggest trainwrecks in Housewives history. Adriana Moura ripping Larsa and Christy apart while the censors struggled to keep up and Andy Cohen had an aneurysm is peak television.

Adriana coming back to my screen... finally.
It was so painful to watch I gave up after 10 minutes but now I am tempted to go back and rewatch it.

I just finished season two reunion and this was definitely up there with one of the best housewives seasons of the entire franchise. I love how Adriana is one of the show’s biggest villains, come back for season four queen.

I am surprised they decided to downsize the cast so much for season three, no wonder it completely tanked afterwards.

Season 2 of Miami is one of the best HW seasons ever. Just a huge cast, amazing side bit characters (Elaine!), nonsensical iconic lines (She beat me to the tweet), and incredible moments like Adriana denying punching Joanna despite there being footage of it.

And the reunion itself is just fire.

I never understood why they pared down the cast so much in season 3 when season 2 was so well received. I think that's why it wasn't as good. I also thought it was unnecessary to demote Marysol because Mama Elsa got sick and couldn't film as much. She still had stuff going on and could've been full time. I think had they kept her full time as well as Ana they could've had a better season 3.

I'm curious about this reboot, but I'm concerned that it seems like they'll pretty much just have a bunch of old people and a couple newbies, much like a regular season for a HWs show. How the hell are you going to come back 10+ years later with the same cast? I don't want all that old stuff rehashed and flashbacks to 12 years ago. I hope in the end they strike the right balance.

I never understood why they pared down the cast so much in season 3 when season 2 was so well received. I think that's why it wasn't as good. I also thought it was unnecessary to demote Marysol because Mama Elsa got sick and couldn't film as much. She still had stuff going on and could've been full time. I think had they kept her full time as well as Ana they could've had a better season 3.
All of this, 100%.

I don't think I've watched since it's aired, but I recall Season 3 having some of the most bizarre, most over-produced editing of any franchise of the time. I recall a The Hangover-esque intro sequence that felt super shoehorned in, and then the season itself just felt way more scripted/structured than the chaos of the season before. And the battle of Adriana and Joanna's weddings was just not it.