The Real Housewives of Miami

She/Her/Queen
Was it filmed badly? I don’t remember the first season being filmed badly though. I remember when it first debut Miami had the best production values among the other cities.

Was it filmed badly? I don’t remember the first season being filmed badly though. I remember when it first debut Miami had the best production values among the other cities.
I think it just looks old given the time it was filmed, not necessarily poor production quality.

He/Him
All of Miami is great - and I include Season 1 in this! There’s content from the start and Chrissy (Who has never returned) gives ANTM’s Kahlen energy!

he/him
Quick question: I want to get into this show but I can’t really deal with the bad production of the first season and it’s also so old now. Where should I start?
I agree with everyone else but IF you can, season 1 is short so I think it's worth trudging through for the backstory. And I enjoyed it, but it's certainly not what we're used to in Housewives. You will not be bored with season 2, though!

So I say you have three options
- Start with season 1 and get through it knowing that the show will get better and will be worth it.
- Start with season 2 and get the true Real Housewives experience from the start and if you ever feel like it you can go back to season 1 some time.
- Start with season 4 (the reboot that released like 8 years after it originally got cancelled) and get the modern experience. You don't really need knowledge of the original run to enjoy it at all. They'll let you know anything you need to know. When you feel like it, go back to season 1 or 2.

Season 2 is essential though so even if you start with the reboot, you gotta go back and watch it sometime!!! Season 3 is okay. It's good but not as good as 2 or 4-present. But it's not a season you should start on anyway so whatever.

Season two is truly one of the greatest housewives seasons from beginning to end, but season one has it's charms. Adriana and Mama Elsa are the reason we even got a season two and they gave enough in season one to make it work for me. If anything, I'd say at least watch episode one and the reunion from season one and then jump to season two. The reboot is fabulous, but season two is just too good to miss.

She/Her/Queen
I just heard a podcast interview with Kiki and she said she has a 18 YEAR OLD SON?? Give her a mojito already! I just know she has so much to show us
I think Kiki doesn't want it. But if her sitting throughout the entire reunion this season means production sees something and I hope it's her rise to main. She's amazing and has given amazing confessionals.

Also the fact that Larsa is not only going after a cancer patient, it's that she's reminded of it EVERY SINGLE TIME when she's relentless and won't just take the L for it but yet continues to badger Guerdy to be right. LORD.

Finally started this (my sister said I needed to get into, I've always intended to but.. Housewives fatigue is a thing!!) and i'm obsessed. I went into season 5 and watched the first two episodes back to back, a stacked but fantastic cast. Nothing better than jumping into a new Housewives city and it being fire from the off.

I kinda love Larsa sending Lisa spiralling anytime they see each other, gonna binge watch the rest of the season over the next few days yassssssssSSSSsSss.

I watched Miami back in the day (albeit like 14 years ago now! old!) so I'm familiar with the OG's.