The Real Housewives of Miami

Some random ladies at Alexia’s wedding (allegedly):
tenor.gif

I know the last season of Salt Lake was legendary, but these women are my favorite.

Guerdy: Larsa lied about threatening to tell the press about people doing drugs at Alexia's wedding.

Larsa: I didn't lie about threatening to tell the press.

Lisa: Larsa doesn't lie.

Nicole: We all have lied at some point.

Julia: ???

Alexia: I have never told a lie in my whole entire life.

Kiki: It's normal to lie sometimes.

Marysol: Adriana is ugly.

Adriana: Here is a poem I wrote about liars and also stars.

She/Her/Queen
I also screamed when Alexia inserted her demonic self into Larsonist's dressing room and after they exchanged pleasantries - you know I love you babe, you look amazing and then the next second it turned into WAR - ACTUALLY YOU DID LIE! YOU'RE A LIAR!

I can't! The Miami cast is always deliveringggggg.

Last edited:
We weren't two minutes in before it all went off and then it didn't stop. Whew!

Alexia shifting sides so aggressively is interesting to see, she's actually shown she can be quite level headed when she puts her ego on pause. The way she so politely went into Larsa's dressing room, exchanged compliments and then started arguing with her was hysterical.

Ok update, I'm about a third of the way through season 5 and they're just about to go on a cast trip to the Bahamas. This cast is full of all-stars and it's been a really great season! So glad I finally delved into it, I've been watching one episode a week once I finish up with work.

Alexia, Larsa, Lisa, Nicole and Marysol are firing on all cylinders in their respective roles. The first three are completely dumb and delusional in the best way. I kinda flip flop between stanning Larsa and loathing her nn but she's so good on the show. I love how threatened the girls seem by Nicole and the mirror she sent to Larsa was a scream. Marysol is perfect as the comic relief as well.

I feel like Adriana kinda exists on the periphery? I really wish we saw more of her and her friendships outside of Julia. Sometimes I get the impression the OG's like to ice her out a little, I think she'd work so much better full-time so her dynamic with Alexia, Larsa and Marysol could be explored a bit more. Friend role doesn't suit her.

I also love Kiki. Love that she swans in looking gorgeous like a 90's supermodel and just has a good time. It's good to know that I'll see more of her next season to.

I still don't really get Julia. On one hand, I love how different she is but on the other it's like she's on a completely different show. The only one I don't really have an opinion on is Guerdy. She's not bad by any means but I'm just.. indifferent. Which is the worst way to feel about a housewife.

he/him
Ok update, I'm about a third of the way through season 5 and they're just about to go on a cast trip to the Bahamas. This cast is full of all-stars and it's been a really great season! So glad I finally delved into it, I've been watching one episode a week once I finish up with work.

Alexia, Larsa, Lisa, Nicole and Marysol are firing on all cylinders in their respective roles. The first three are completely dumb and delusional in the best way. I kinda flip flop between stanning Larsa and loathing her nn but she's so good on the show. I love how threatened the girls seem by Nicole and the mirror she sent to Larsa was a scream. Marysol is perfect as the comic relief as well.

I feel like Adriana kinda exists on the periphery? I really wish we saw more of her and her friendships outside of Julia. Sometimes I get the impression the OG's like to ice her out a little, I think she'd work so much better full-time so her dynamic with Alexia, Larsa and Marysol could be explored a bit more. Friend role doesn't suit her.

I also love Kiki. Love that she swans in looking gorgeous like a 90's supermodel and just has a good time. It's good to know that I'll see more of her next season to.

I still don't really get Julia. On one hand, I love how different she is but on the other it's like she's on a completely different show. The only one I don't really have an opinion on is Guerdy. She's not bad by any means but I'm just.. indifferent. Which is the worst way to feel about a housewife.
Guerdy was just there past 2 seasons but this year between dealing with health issues she was skull dragging Larsa and was genuinely fun and engaging, definitely she made a huge leap from her first two seasons. And yasss drag Julia.

I felt the same about Guerdy at first but you’ll grow to love her. Her storyline on the latest season was so raw and touching - she comes across like a real sweet soul inside and out and her relationship with Russell is beautiful.

Julia, on the other hand, becomes more annoying as the show goes on. Just wait till she terrorises you with her attempt at opera singing for about six or seven episodes.

He/They
"Her battle is bigger than your battle..."
I am in awe at Alexia's Reunion performance. I'm not over this effortless side switch, and feel she's completely won me over after last seasons mess.
But I also love Dr Nicole getting her
"Smack one out girlfriend!"

Last edited: