The Real Housewives of Miami

Oh and because this is the Miami thread lemme just say that as much as Marysol annoys me, I never want her to leave the show. I need Adriana to continue terrorizing her until it's off the air.
It’s crazy to think that Marysol was insufferable in season three and absolutely deserved to get fired but I’m so happy she came back for the reboot. I’d argue she’s the Most Improved housewife of all time.
I'd try again with DC, actually.
I always rewatch DC, including now that it’s on Peacock and it’s so good with a very strong reunion to close it out. I was happy to see it trending on Twitter yesterday as more people discover it.

he/him

Why are cameras not up to catch this story? Why are we hearing about it on their podcast instead of on the show? I hate bravo.

This video is so sad and I feel so upset for her genuinely. It's hard to see someone feeling that hurt. I appreciate that they're still such funny and fun people even in such a sad situation though because I certainly did laugh at "I understand that anger is also one of the grieving stations.... stations or I said sessions sorry?"

Ana Quincoces revealed the salary for the women on her podcast.

$30,000 per episode
Alexia
Larsa
Lisa

$16,000 per episode
Guerdy
Nicole

$1,000 per episode
Kiki, Marysol and Adriana

Honestly, I’m not surprised particularly by the Friends. With it being streaming I expected it to be lower and we know for season four, Marysol worked free to get her foot through the door.

$30,000 per episode
Alexia
Larsa
Lisa

$16,000 per episode
Guerdy
Nicole

$1,000 per episode

Honestly, I’m not surprised particularly by the Friends. With it being streaming I expected it to be lower and we know for season four, Marysol worked free to get her foot through the door.
And Julia works for free which is why she has to sell jam for $20.

$30,000 per episode
Alexia
Larsa
Lisa

$16,000 per episode
Guerdy
Nicole

$1,000 per episode

There is no way this is true. Love Ana but she slings around a lot of bullshit for attention.