The Real Housewives of New Jersey | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I enjoyed Kathy on the show, and always thought Teresa was too harsh on her, but she’s proved herself to a huge Trumper post show. The images of her whole family, her mother and Rosie included, all surrounded and dressed in Trump merch are just so embarrassing.

JXCK94, Monkey0 and lushLuck like this.
  2. I stopped watching Jersey after Season 5. So I decided to go back and I remember why. The franchise as a whole is just toxic to the core.

Every single person involved are terrible human beings. There’s zero redeeming qualities about anyone on the cast, except maybe Dina.

I don’t know how yall keep up with it. Teresa and Melissa are both just nasty people. Caroline is a mafia mom who pretends like her husband isn’t in the mob. Jacqueline is pathetic.

Danielle was super entertaining but surrounded by murk.

3. I feel like you described the reason those early seasons work. Awful people having fights and looking stupid. Later housewives like Margaret and Jackie (not the problematic Jacqueline) definitely bring the more grounded/"normal" energy, while Jennifer is a housewife gem because she is incredibly messy but seems like a good mother/person underneath it.

Syzygyz and Andrew.L like this.
  4. Skip to Season 8-10 and enjoy

5. THAT'S ALL I WANTEDDD
    THAT'S ALL I WANTEDD

6. Bravo, spare us a trailer? This is supposed to be coming next month, right?

7. Andy said recently that he's seen the first episode, but that there is no trailer yet ffff.

1991, Roey_says and johnny_tsunami like this.
  8. Wait so I, unfortunately, clicked on a WWHL YouTube video, and Tabitha from Tabitha Takes Over lives down the road from Margaret, and Margaret wants her to be a Real Housewife of New Jersey. Could you imagine?...this will now be added to my wishlist along with Caroline Stansbury on Beverly Hills. Find our former Queens of Bravo homes on other shows!

9. Apparently we will be getting the trailer this week! I'm optimistic about the season, despite COVID and a lack of Danielle.

johnny_tsunami, 1991 and Roey_says like this.
  10. I’m actually perched for New Jersey to come back. I have a good feeling that we’re in for a solid season... and fuck will we need it.

11. RHONJ trailer coming Wednesday via People.

johnny_tsunami, 1991 and Roey_says like this.
  12. I remain optimistic. After the disasters that have been OC and Atlanta, it'll be interesting to see how this one turns out.

13. I've been re-watching Jersey and we got some pretty iconic moments from seasons 8 through 10, even though 10 lacked momentum and focused too much on boring Giudice shit.

I do still live for Nono shoving a live octopus in a pot at 6 a.m.

14. I took a scroll of Soggy Fecklessler's Twitter and wow the mental derangement....

15. I actually did what y’all suggested and my PJ housewives family was right. Seasons 8-10 are so much lighter and way more fun.

Dolores is the true Queen. She just needs to dump David and get back with Frank before I jump his bones.

16. Another must read!

Remorque, Edu, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  17. Nn my boyfriend and I refer to Soggy all the fucking time whenever we don't like something. Like Rigga Morris. He's barely seen an episode.

18. Who da hell is that on the cover?

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  19. Marge looks amazing.
    70470B74-F651-4396-B0A1-26EF7B302C63.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.