The Real Housewives of New Jersey | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Milania really is an honorary Housewife.
    SHUT YOUR BUTT HOLE!!! and GIMME PIZZA YOU OLD TROLL!! are classics.

2. Hahahahaa omg I forgot about this.

johnny_tsunami and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. This week's episode was the first weak point of the season. I will say, I still love the dynamic of these women & their husbands, but I never need an entire hour of Gorga nonsense - and the memorial ceremony was as snoozy as expected.

4. Milania is a little THUG. This constantly replayed moment in Season 4 always makes me howl.

[​IMG]

Talking of thugs, Dolores’ tagline genuinely frightens me every time I hear it, I swear, I get a chill.

“Don’t you DARE call me gullible!”

5. Complete bore of an episode. Melissa Snorega and Mini Me couldn’t act their way out of a piss soaked, half torn paper bag. Get us back to Marge showing what an ass she is.

lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  6. While I love this cast and think it’s perfect, this city could really benefit from a couple of wild-card Friend Ofs a la Marlo and Shamea. I’d love to see a friend of Jen’s join to help her lash MeGo, Tre and Marge.

ohaimanabu and 1991 like this.
  7. I fear this is the start of the Gorga’s season of fakery and tomfoolery. Someone quickly accuse Milania of smoking meth to save the season.

8. I believe they had this with the introduction of Michelle but she has been edited out a lot which Jersey tends to do for some reason

lushLuck, ohaimanabu and Andrew.L like this.
  9. Ok, still obsessed with the season. Also really into seeing what storyline the Gorgas will fabricate each year, so watching Joe Gorga perform a rehearsed soliloquy while sitting on the rocking chair on the porch was a treat.

Also, for a half second when Gia walked up to the front of the crowd at Nonno's memorial I was convinced that we were about to hear "waking up in the morning..."

10. Can't decide if I want to lick Joey Gorga or Evan's tiddies more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.