The Real Housewives of New York: A Celebration of Life. | Page 689 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York: A Celebration of Life.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. That is a perfect cast (it's probably another made up story). 10 eps will ultimately become 13 plus 2 for a reunion.

sesita and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. 10 episodes is too short but 13 would be satisfactory.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. BTG

BTG

Alex hosting a trip for the girls to Australia is literally divine television.

I hope she comes out in hives.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022

4. Could you imagine Ramona or LuAnn trying it with Remy? Television gold!

5. Lisa Rinna getting fired while RHONY Legacy gets rebooted as the mainline entry is the news I need in my life right now. I find that, an aphrodisiac!

6. I can imagine Lizzy and the new cast getting booed at BravoCon by fans of RHONY and quality cabaret performers.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  7. Never saw something capture this thread so succinctly:

8. [​IMG]

9. The way LuAnn was so unmoved by Bethenny's breakdown that she interrupted her rebuttal to make a dig at Barbara sdfsdgcnbv

10. It's always the "you're going to have a heart attack!!1!" from fucking Dorinda that does it for me, like she isn't flirting with coke palpations any given dinner.

11. No but I actually fall asleep to episodes of Real Housewives. It’s my white noise.

12. I was sitting here thinking about how Luann makes such a tremendous, wonderful villain before I realized that they're ALL the villain.

13. I kinda forgot about this scene? PHEW THAT WAS INTENSE.

The only thing I remember about this dinner was YEAH I'M DRINKING LUANN!

johnny_tsunami and 1991 like this.
  14. I'm with you, Ms Jetson Hooker. Truly one of the most iconic moments of season 11!

15. where the FUCK is my legacy cast announcement, may I ask?? I'm SICK to the back teeth of not knowing.. I blame Reena, Lisa Reena for this!!

16. This is all Leah's fault.

And that sister!!!
    [​IMG]

17. Bethenny is the GOAT for this.

Also, everyone watch this and wait till the end. She raised millions for the LGBT!!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRuqJrsv/

junglefish and lushLuck like this.
  18. Meanwhile I'm actively on anti-Skinny-Girl TikTok

OlliMaus, 4Roses, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  19. Bethenny is embarrassing on Tik Tok, jesus christ.

OlliMaus, 4Roses, popzone and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.