The Real Housewives of New York City | Page 173 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Re: Bethenny

The rumor is she only took off this season because filming overlapped with pre-production on her Mark Burnett show and she’s coming back next season or the season following after her show hits the ground running.

1991, Meathook, constantino and 6 others like this.
  2. But good on her already planting the seed of her return so it isn’t too embarrassing to her who when she returns. At least she is watchable and isn’t afraid to give us content - not like LVP in the later years...

3. I was just sent this by my friend and if only Jill was a current castmate! This is DARK.

4. Steven may not be Ally's dad, but Jill is definitely my mom. Iconic.

5. omg is THAT the worst thing your friend Jill has ever done?

Karvel, Meathook, Remorque and 9 others like this.
  6. I'm watching season 11 again in preparation for Thursday and Sonja has been carrying the season a bit?

Ok maybe not carrying it but she did gave us a lot in the Berkshires and Miami. It's also nice to see her have some articulate moments like when she called out Luann in her house upstate for her behavior at the Halloween party.

7. Ramona becoming a mildly viral hit for cleaning her home in a negligee...Bethenny must be seething!

8. We stan these women. Where's Sonja though?!

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  9. You just KNOW Sonja can't get Zoom to work!

10. Especially as none of her interns would self isolate with her

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  12. Omg I should not be laughing at this!

typo or drunk?

13. I'm so excited for the season to begin, I feel like this is what everyone needs right now.

Also.. I hate to admit it but I wouldn't be mad at a Bethenny return next season. They'll definitely have her back to. My only demand (already) is that we get 7 wives again (though I say this with every franchise but it just works).

Lila likes this.
  14. Wait, it's tonight?! TONIGHT?! YES.

15. What did it say??

Also yes GAWD at this coming back tonight. Save us queens!

Meathook, Remorque, sexercise and 8 others like this.
  17. I think I’m gonna miss Bethenny ngl

Meathook, Remorque, sexercise and 5 others like this.
  18. Wow you dont supPort other women huh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.