The Real Housewives of New York City | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. The best of the Real Housewives franchises.

Alex was so fucking iconic. I think about "While you are in high school, I am in BROOKLYN" at least 8 times a day. The way she STOMPED down those steps in Morocco. An icon.

2. Fiiine I’ll make you scrambled eggs ala Francais...

ohaimanabu and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. Let's not forget Luann's most iconic moment aka when she found out Tom was cheating on her and tried to text him via Siri yelling "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME QUESTION MARK". Or that time she did blackface lkajsdklsdjklfjsdkl

I'm ready for this mess to be back.

4. [​IMG]
    Or when she apologized to Carole for calling her a "pedafile." SCREAM.

5. [​IMG]

If you can’t be cool, you can’t be with the countess.

ohaimanabu, vague, Edu and 2 others like this.
  6. Screaming, bye.

7. Goodbyeeeee

8. In my defense, Dorinda is best represented by gifs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fun fact about our Dry Cleaning Queen: The more drunk she gets, the more she acts like a crab! Really makes you think.

9. Edu

Edu

RHONY is constantly giving us the best comedy writing on TV right now by miles and they don't even have writers. It truly is a genius show.

10. I will say... judging by their instagrams, Bethenny seems completely isolated from the cast.

All of the other women seem to have legitimate friendships outside of the show, but B is always alone.

If she didnt make up with Luann yet, I wonder if shell have any friends this season.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. To be fair, the others seem to do a lot of "appearances" and events together. Also B has a young child unlike the others. Not saying B is above them/soooo much richer, but it makes sense she would be elsewhere.

12. I believe it's also the first one to have 7 cast members, a year hiatus, and 8 cast members!
    I'm scared this will be the "10 track/33 minute album" television season equivalent but I'm excited for it nonetheless.

13. (Didn’t realise this had been posted in the OTHER thread, sorry!)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  14. Wait. Is this gonna be a shorter season?

15. Who wants to start a Go Fund Me page to get Luann’s show over to the UK?

[​IMG]

16. So what is your all's fave RHONY fight? I'm pretty fond of Ramona terrorizing Jill's Kodak event - laying waste to Kelly, Jill, and Kodak ha self.

constantino, sexercise, vague and 4 others like this.
  17. Not really a fight, but Ramona tearing Bethenny apart on a stroll across Brooklyn Bridge is in my Top 3.

18. Ramona destroying Luann and randomly mentions her nails.

Ramona saying Kelly had no brain

Ramona putting Avery in a Taxi alone because she got invited to a Party

Ramona drinking Pinot Grigio and proceeded to expose Luann in front of Sylex and asked KKB if she had another boob job since her boobs were crooked

But my favourite is when Ramona was talking to Jill and called Luann a slut, while she knew she was on speaker and that she was called by LUANN'S PHONE

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  19. A PEREZ HILTON party of all things. First-three-seasons Ramona truly was evil.

20. 5.30 on is just...... Ramona, never change- please!

constantino, Andrew.L, vague and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.