The Real Housewives of New York City | Page 230 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Let’s talk about the brother.

2. I actually do want to see this onscreen.

Andrew.L likes this.
  3. I'm enjoying Elyse crowbarring her way into every conflict this season despite not having a crumb of her own storyline.

4. I still don’t know a single thing about her, but she always shows up at exactly the right moment.

Remorque, Edu, 1991 and 5 others like this.
  5. The texts she had from Ramona convincing her to attend events, and it featured Jill.
    I hope we see it on screen.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. Elyse is actually all of us trying to get on the show if we were to be a rich white lady casted on a Bravo reality show and I LOVE HER FOR IT.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  8. Yeah I saw this. Elyse's texts + Lu's post that included Jill way before the season started indicates Miss Zarin was intended to be featured more heavily. Second season in a row they cut her out, I wonder why they keep doing it. Surely they know fans would love to see it.

Remorque, Edu, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  9. She might still be to come, Lu has said the mid season trailer is one to watch.

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  10. Apparently Jill didn’t turn up to the event that Ramona mentioned to Elyse. Wasn’t it rumoured that Jill had filmed with the women quite early on? I seem to remember it being around August or September, so it looks like it got cut.

11. New York's Turks and Caicos trip is really something. Possibly my favourite trip.

I'm glad Dorinda is finally being called out for her aggression, us Heather stans will never forget her behaviour at the FU dinner.

12. Bravo just needs to get over themselves and bring Jill back for at least one season so us True Faithers can get what we've been begging for: Ramona vs. Jill Part 2 The Remix.

13. Not Ramona posting “All Lives Matter” in the comments on her recent insta post when pressed to use her voice to fight against racism.

[​IMG]

14. What a twat

Remorque, Steve003, Edu and 10 others like this.
  15. Time to stan Leah everyone!

Remorque, Steve003, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  16. I’m not trying to excuse this but are we surprised?

Ramona’s racist. I think she’s amazing tv but let’s speak the truth. She may not say so directly (well at least until now) but her actions over the years have demonstrated this.

It’s part of the reason why I’m nervous about casting a POC while she’s still on the show. I don’t trust her to not say something in the heat of an argument or when she’s blasted.

And I have a suspicion that production feels the same....

Remorque, ThisIsRogue, Edu and 12 others like this.
  17. Never forget when she said "BEING GAY IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CHOICE? mKay? THAT'S A GREAT SLOGAN!!1"

I can't help but love her.

Remorque, Roey_says, Jóga and 5 others like this.
  18. We all been knew she was problematic. She’s doing damage control on her Instagram now and turning off comments.

19. Leah reposted it on her story with a facepalm emoji.

Remorque, Steve003, Snatched and 11 others like this.
  20. Screaming, not Ovary.
    [​IMG]

Remorque, Edu, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.