The Real Housewives of New York City | Page 232 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Kelly Kolonic Bensimon.. we need to only reference her stupidity in this thread and nothing else. I no longer want to see anyone praising her.

[​IMG]

Remorque, Snatched, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  2. What a dumb fucking WOMAN.

The jellybeans ROTTING inside her white privileged brain.

Remorque, Lila, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  3. I mean... she is a complete idiot, that we knew since season 2

Remorque, lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  4. I just started my rewatch of season 3 and I had to do this screen grab.
    Re: Kelly

[​IMG]

Remorque, lushLuck and Monkey0 like this.
  5. Thank God we've got ratings boosting queen Leah on the show!

6. Dddd I am not surprised by Kelly I hate her.

7. I feel a bit sick to my stomach with Ramona, Sonja, Luann and now Kelly showing their asses over the last 24hrs regarding Black Lives Matter. Yes I knew they were Middle-Upper class snobs and would be a bit tone deaf from time to time but this is just another level for me. As a black person I just feel sad and disappointed. I don’t think I can ever look at them or enjoy them the same ever again.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  8. She really should have just sat there and ate her meth lollipops and gumberries.

Remorque, Hunterpoop and junglefish like this.
  9. The fact that she tweeted THIS pic with THAT hashtag. Is she stupid? Wait– no need to answer that.

Remorque, Hunterpoop and lushLuck like this.
  10. It gets worse. Absolutely no braincells found.

Remorque likes this.
  11. She's managed to go full Scary Island in her tweets. Like I don't even know what point she is making now.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. She's deleted multiple tweets and is now saying racists have harassed her.

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  13. Kelly on her morning jog:

[​IMG]

Me:

[​IMG]

14. I'm glad we can all cancel Kelly Klux Klansimon because she has always been terrible and unlikable.

15. Wow @johnoclock Wow

(But deserved)

Remorque, Monkey0 and Roey_says like this.
  16. Bethenny continues to be a legitimately great human being. Kelly can't relate!

17. It's strange how New York has produced some of the most problematic and non-problematic women but then this is coming from the show which has 5 women with mugshots, I shouldn't be surprised.

18. Edu

Edu

Use your vocabulary, singer girl.

19. I have to say, with most of the NY housewives being problematic and some downright racist, it is seriously cheering me up to see Bethenny be a true ally.

20. Right? Like I know the bar is cripplingly low but she genuinely seems like she does everything she can to help out important causes and it seems to come from the heart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.