The Real Housewives of New York: Season 12 premieres TONIGHT. | Page 131 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York: Season 12 premieres TONIGHT.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bethenny claiming her dead lover wrote her a note from beyond the grave.

[​IMG]

Tinsley still bringing nothing to the table & trying to drum up interest introducing both my daddy was an alcoholic/I'M GONNA BE IN THE CIRCUS storylines in the same scene. "If you're allergic to a peanut, you don't eat a peanut!"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019

2. Ramona putting Vicki in her place is *chefs kiss*.

3. I hope they filmed this and drop it online.

4. I believe this is part of tonight’s WWHL.

5. Here it is folks.

6. Ramona is stronger than the US Marines.

7. Okay but where in the world is Carmen Sandiego Miss Sonja T. Morgan? She wasn't there with our NYC girls.

constantino, Lila, Karvel and 6 others like this.
  8. Not Tinsley yelling ‘AND SHES DRINKING AGAIN’ when Andy talks to Luann about her probation ending nn.

9. Did Tinsley get the LVP teeth treatment?

10. Sonja was in Miami making money:

11. There is so much chaotic energy on that stage with Ramona and Vicky that I'm surprised the space time continuum didn't rip.

12. It looked like her lips got some work but maybe the teeth? Something was up (not judging just stating!). I’m really curious to know if the spoilers are true about her leaving to do a RH of Chicago.

13. The arm flailing alone could have generated one month of power for a small village.

14. Tinsley is cute but no way could she anchor her own franchise.

VitaminBee likes this.
  15. Give me a RH of Chicago for the love of god!

16. But Tinsley with a certain someone... could be a great anchor.
    [​IMG]

17. 'What did I do to Tamra?'
    'IM VICKI'

GKQEGKEQKGQKEGK I love her.

18. Sonja and Dorinda hijacking the speech at the sexual abuse charity is... exactly why this show exists. My jaw literally dropped during that scene. These women have so little self-awareness, it's fucking amazing.

constantino, Meathook, Lila and 9 others like this.
  19. It's a friend of the family.

It's a friend of the family.

It's a friend of the f

constantino, Meathook, Lila and 10 others like this.
  20. "But I think that's called liquid. That's called liquid. That's not bisexual, that's called... you're gender liquid." "It means you're not a lesbian but you're confused" - LGBTQ Icon Sonja Morgan.

constantino, Lila, sexercise and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.