The Real Housewives of New York | Page 104 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. When Carole said "I heard two male voices... One was Luann" I chortled, I must admit.

Serg., Edu, tylerc904 and 10 others like this.
  2. I DID TOO. It was a good line and then I felt it was slightly problematic/ignorant.

3. Jill Zarin of Zarin Fabrics threatening to punch Mario at that Page Six party sdfgdscdç. The way she does EVERYTHING for the show and is so committed to making good TV.

[​IMG]

Karvel, Serg., Lila and 12 others like this.
  4. Andrew.L likes this.
  5. Even the least problematic housewife is always somewhat problematic. Neither of them will address this as they probably felt their statement alongside the article was enough. Not to give Sonja a pass but.. I'm surprised at Dorinda more than anything. Sonja has always struck me as an open-minded woman but also ignorant when it comes to LGBTQ+, it wouldn't surprise me if she still says words like "tranny" and "fag" while in the comfort of her own gays, thinking it's all a kii / term of endearment. Dorinda I thought was more clued up because her advocacy always felt very genuine on screen but she still has a lot to learn. They'd be stupid to not say something on their socials but I can imagine they already think the comments under their posts are just "haters" or something.

I hope it makes the show even if it means the backlash helps them learn something.

6. Dorinda has been showing her true colors for a while now, she’s just not a nice person. That said, I still love her on the show and can’t bring myself to hate her.

Carole’s comment about Luann’s voice never bothered me, I thought it was funny. Now, some of the others calling her LuMann or a dumb drag queen... err.

ohaimanabu, constantino, Lila and 6 others like this.
  7. Hopefully they promptly make a sincere apology and make an effort to change their ways. Now can we get Simon and Alex back on the show to educate these hos about gay rights again??

8. Surely we're in for a spiritual sequel to Season 10?

ohaimanabu and johnny_tsunami like this.
  9. I'm here for Luann + Jill Zarin of Zarin Fabrics vs Dorinda for season 12.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    ohaimanabu, constantino, Edu and 8 others like this.
  10. I don't know if anyone watches, but apparently on MTV's Ex on the Beach, there was a fight between some cast members that included transphobia but none of it made to air. There were differing accounts on what happened according to Vevmo. It's interesting to see how different networks handle it.

ohaimanabu likes this.

11. She’s a shady binch who loves the mess.

Remorque, Serg., constantino and 2 others like this.
  12. Holla, both as the tag to her intro, and as a housewife is iconic. My rewatch of season 8 without her has me missing her like I never recalled doing so when it aired.

Karvel, 1991, constantino and 4 others like this.
  13. When is The Singer Stinger not? Btw, Tinsley served a LEWK.

14. Luann is looking more and more beautiful, whew. She's always been gorgeous, but being a cabaret star is really working for her.
    Dorinda's hair look like shit x

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  15. Luann also doesn't look a day older than when she first came on our screens. Like she looks literally the same. She's the real AGELESS queen.

Karvel, WhyCntrl, 1991 and 5 others like this.
  16. NOT when self-made business maven, twin of Avery, and supporter of women Ramona Mazura Singer is on the cast!!

Ramona was looking young while LuAnn was a weekend mom.

lushLuck, Remorque, Karvel and 11 others like this.
  17. The scream I let out at "twin of Avery" bye.

Remorque, Karvel, Lila and 2 others like this.
  18. When that patronising BBC World journalist tried to make Jill Zarin of Zarin Fabrics look a fool with that 'Africa' question, only for mom to return with 'funny you should mention 'Africa', because I've actually launched a foundation that have recently built a school in a Kenyan village'.

[​IMG]

Remorque, Karvel, Lila and 7 others like this.
  19. I don't think I watched Season 7 when it is on....catching up on it now.

How random that Dorinda is friends with Trinny Woodall.

Lila and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.