The Real Housewives of New York | Page 268 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Starting any thing I say in a group conversation from now on with “I have a question as a woman in power.”

2. Jill asking if every gathering starts with Dorinda attacking someone was an iconic Zarin moment and I need her back.

I can't believe everyone wasn't loving Sonja this last episode. She was a queen.

3. Imagine not stanning Dorinda tearing Ramona to shreds in public and humiliating her infront of all of her fabulous girlfriends once again.

[​IMG]

4. Punctuated by Sonja's slurred, "YEAH, Ramona!!"s throughout.

Amazing.

Hunterpoop, ThisIsRogue, Lila and 2 others like this.
  5. We love to see it

Steve003, iRyan, ohaimanabu and 10 others like this.
  6. GET HER MISS MEDLEY.

7. Dorinda really brought her inner *Google translate voice* schadenfreude out to drag Ramona across social media.

8. Dorinda can become the new supreme if she keeps this energy to destroy Ramona.

9. Dorinda is pure Chaotic energy, the way she steamrolls whoever crosses her is amazing to watch, her points do get lost, but what a delight to watch.

[​IMG]

GOODBYE

10. Elvira championing Leah, we love to see it. Anyone who's anyone stans Mother Mobster!

11. I thought the actual real Elvira was supporting Leah. Oh, icons supporting icons etc.

12. Why does Dorindas daughter dress like a long twink going as Anna Wintour for Halloween

13. The more I see of Elyse the more I think she does deserve a shot at being a full cast member.

They could’ve even upgraded her mid-season post-Tinsley or something.

14. I still have no concept of why Twitter hates this season other than white gays continuing to stan everything awful, whether it's LVP or Sean Cody.

Snatched, Steve003, ChrisC and 5 others like this.
  15. Twitter is terrible. White people are terrible. Beverly Hills is terrible.

It all tracks.

16. Edu

Edu

Still thinking about that quick shot of Elyse Mistress Of The Dark grinding with a young gentleman. Icon.

17. Not Sonja and Elyse meeting up at the shitty bar down the block from my last apartment.

1991, constantino, strangekin and 4 others like this.
  18. This is gonna sound cringey, but I honestly relate to Leah so much hence why I've fucking loved her from the minute she graced our screens.

Steve003, Lila, Edu and 4 others like this.
  19. This is probably not right to say but I know with 100% certainty if I met Hannah I would fucking loathe her. Every single thing about her irritates me.

c_0_r_3_y, Lila, Maria and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.