The Real Housewives of New York | Page 269 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I can't stop thinking about this. The scene with Dorinda and Hannah was so.. strange.

2. Carole was at a party at Blue Stone Manor this weekend. Where was Jill's invite?

Snatched, constantino, 1991 and 5 others like this.
  3. The way I forgot about this and am now screaming at Luann trying to lock her in. Perfect.

4. Adam was her date too.

5. Lu's friend who appeared briefly in season 7 (when Sonja tried to steal her man, naturally!)

6. Some diversity? Finally. It shouldn't have taken consistent complaints of racism for Bravo to finally open their eyes and realise it's impossible to have a show based in NYC and not reflect the broad demographic that inhabit it.

7. Here for it, but only if it doesn't incur racism from the other biddies, which...

8. "I was awoken in the middle of the night by two male voices. One was Luann's."
    [​IMG]

9. My favourite is when Carole shows up to the Berkshires and thinks Bethenny is fighting with John because she hears a man’s voice but it’s just Luann.

This show used to be so good.

10. Hey girls, how’s your Monday night going? Well? What am I doing? Oh you know, just chatting about Britney’s best albums with Leah on Insta.

oh did you not hear? We’re best buddies now x I’m actually up for the role of ‘friend of’ next season x

11. Exactly! I am all for representation but I'd hate for the person who gets cast to be soaked in racial micro-aggressions (which with Sonia and Ramona especially is impossible to avoid)...

Andrew.L, johnny_tsunami and Maria like this.
  12. Season 11... what is happening here? Sonja was much more enjoyable S10 while she wasn't wasted constantly, them cutting all of Barbara's scenes (they've made reference to at least two events that she threw, that were never aired) and I was kind of enjoying Barbara's 'kind of rough around the edges' charm, Tinsley being more useless than Cindy was in S4 and spending the entire season crying about Scott, Bethenny continuing being insufferable, and the ONLY storyline of the season being

[​IMG]

WHO CARES

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Andrew.L and Maria like this.
  13. I thought Tinsley and Bethenny were at their most likeable during season 11. That being said, it is one of my least favorite seasons of RHONY. The editing and pacing are both way off. At least it gave us The Fish Room and Bridie.

14. Ok but what's the tea, does she stan Blackout, In The Zone and Glory?

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Femme Fatale, In the Zone and Circus.

She also said she went to the Circus tour and Vegas show twice.

16. I want to believe it, but if we're just going off the existence of Getty images of the RHONY with random women, well then Ghislane Maxwell would've been a Housewife years ago.

17. "If hell exists, what would you like to hear Satan say when you arrive at the fiery gates?"

Ramona:

18. I think it's about time The X-Factor sub forum was deleted and changed to The Real Housewives instead. Our powers grow stronger with each new episode that passes.
    [​IMG]

19. Satan when LuAnn goes to Hell:

Welcome to the lower level.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.