The Real Housewives of New York | Page 277 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Talking of favourite housewives trips, I re-watched the iconic Moroccan episode yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Season 4 is probably one of my favorutie seasons. (Yes, I even loved Cindy and her undeniable hatred of being anywhere near the women.)
    [​IMG]

2. You really are in the right place.
    [​IMG]
    You are officially in the pecking order.

ohaimanabu, ufint, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  3. Season 4 was full chaos and pettiness, it was hilarious to watch, although I do think they made the right choice to bring new blood the season after.

4. In a way, I feel as though there are some similarities to season 4 and the current season - Bethenny leaving which opens up the women to claw to the 'Alpha Housewife' position by any means necessary (in particular Dorinda's reign of terror), sloppy drunkenness, fans shouting out for a recast because of the 'toxicity', etc. It will be very interesting to see whether the rumours of two former housewives returning are true, or whether they will just want fresh blood after seeing the reaction online?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2020
  5. Dorinda's reign of terror needs to last forever

6. Luann on the shady camel is one of the best moments of the show's history. The editing was sublime.

7. "What is that? Is that a Buffalo coming down the stairs?"

8. Close your eyes!! Just like...close your eyes!! You're being inauthentic

9. This is not the Plaza Hotel, this is MOROCCO!

10. Right. I'm calling it now. Heather and Kristen. I doubt it'll be Jill.

11. [​IMG]

12. Edu

Edu

I just can't wait to drunkenly claim that I'm a warrior. I'm a funny girl! out loud to my friends.

13. This needs to be a video with a distorted "bUt I'M pretTYyYyyyYyyy" playing over it.

14. With Holla returning for a cameo this week and that insta reply from Kristen the other week to some fan, I think you're right! I would love for a full-time Holla return. She has shown that she can go toe-to-toe with any of the women and come out unscathed. She already called out Sonja's (and I think Dorinda's?) drunkenness in season 6. Kristen... I'm not sure how popular she is/was with the audience, but I really hope she doesn't return. She just... was there I felt, even though she did have conflict with many of the women whilst she was on the show.

Now, Jill Zarin of Zarin Fabrics on the other hand... I would LOVE a full-time return, but let's be honest - it's never going to happen, unfortunately. Andy hates her and I think production hates her too. There was the perfect opportunity after Carole's departure (Jill and Bethenny reunited, starting a new life etc.) and then again after Bethenny's departure (as it was always rumored it was because of Bethnenny that she was blocked) for her to return, but all we've been given are brief cameos. And now with Dorinda blocking her from filming, I don't see how it's going to happen.
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

I couldn't find a distorted vid. I tried. She's just too pretty to be distorted.

16. This scene makes me scream! The way Alex actually closes her eyes in exasperation, Kelly looking at her deadpan in the face and tells her to open them, only for Alex to refuse and continue to talk with her eyes closed... It's like something from The Twilight Zone. I love these women.

17. My favourite Morocco moment is LuAnn trying to coax Ramonja downstairs with a sing-song “I have white wiiiIIIIIIne!” whilst they giggle and run away with their hair in rollers, and then the camera cuts back to LuAnn looking aghast at the bottom of the stairs. It’s such a bizarre moment of editing, almost Lynchian in its weirdness.

Oh and also;

[​IMG]

18. I HATE Kelly Bensimon and the fact that Alex even indulged in all that nonsense... a disaster

19. The Morocco trip is such a ride but I can’t with Cindy losing it over the coat hangers...
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.