The Real Housewives of New York | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. And kicking off because Sonja was saving a seat next to her for LuAnn in the car!

2. And Sonja editing Cindy out of the pictures top it all off.

Speaking of topping, Cindy's brother was a snack.

3. Season 4 Luann was iconic. She finally let loose and began to relax enough to expose her true shady self. Remember when she dragged Alex's fashion choices at every opportunity? When she goes there, her shade is amazing. The best and most underrated example was when she mocked her choice of dress for Sonja's party that she got chucked out of.

4. [​IMG]

Which birthed this iconic moment of McCordness

5. She also still broke out a "darrrlling" every once in a while and used that random ??English?? accent still, which was very iconic!

6. [​IMG]

ohaimanabu, lushLuck and #teamdodd! like this.
  7. I really couldn't stand Alex McCord, her creepy husband and feral children ddd, I'm so glad they dumped her after season 4.

8. Alex really grew on me starting from Season 3 (Johan face). Her chasing Sonja round her party in
    that dress was such a kii

9. That’s it! Incredible.

Deleted member 23656 likes this.
  10. I always felt really bad for her because the other women just didn't take her seriously. At all. And I think they ('The Brunettes'), thought that she was... below them? There was that scene where Jill said why is she at a party that is above her, or something to that effect? Anyway, I did love the quirky McCord.
    [​IMG]

11. “She’s a bitch. Look at her – she’s socializing at a party that is so above her.”

[​IMG]

12. Alex McCord was a fantastic housewife. A few duds aside, the cast always been iconic.

13. [​IMG]

She's trying to survive in this economy!

14. They did ask her to make an appearance in season 5, but she turned it down? Alex confirmed this I think in her YouTube NY recap episodes (before being told to stop filming them by production...). It would be interesting to see the past housewives return to see how they would react with the current cast.
    *Edit - I think she was supposed to 'pop into' a shop where they were filming or something like that?

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  15. Yeah, allegedly they were giving her a ''Friend of'' role, but she turned it down, I do think her last season did her a disservice after her great run on Season 3, so it would have been cute if she ''closed'' her arc with her head held high

16. Alex and her hives were iconic. Simon? Not so much. He's a tootoo boofoo!!

17. Thinking about Alex McCord makes me break out in hives. Chaotic good but anxiety-inducing nonetheless.

18. Though i always felt like he was dating someone that looked way too much like his sister.

19. “Is she trying to interrupt our henna session? What’s the matter with her?

ohaimanabu, Edu, Lila and 5 others like this.
  20. I just re-watched Aviva and Reid's anniversary party in season 5 and honestly, what a scream. Sonja 'organising' the event and getting underground pop queen Cara Quici to perform her terrible songs in a brightly-lit function room was iconic.

Plus it gave us this amazing Aviva moment:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.