The Real Housewives of New York | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. The way Ramona is to newbies is not new (Holla, Kristin and Tinsley have all felt the Ramona welcome) but with Leah its something else entirely. It really highlighted how far on the... right wing spectrum she is.

Lila, ohaimanabu, Roey_says and 6 others like this.
  2. The thing that’s different about Ramona is she has two very vocal housewives happy to call her out on every problematic thing she’s ever done. They’re not going to let her out of this.

johnny_tsunami and junglefish like this.
  3. She's practically indestructible. If Ramona was on the way out, I think Elyse would still be around. That Bravo yielded to Ramona's demands seems to indicate she still has influence. Or maybe it had little to do with Ramona and production decided Elyse simply wasn't working. I think we'll get some news soon. Somehow, it doesn't feel the same as Vicki and Braunwyn, where you can almost see the changing of the guard.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    iRyan likes this.
  4. If Ramona is booted and the show is anchored by Lu, Ragerinda, Sonja and Leah next season I can't see it getting any better.

Production need to delve deeper into LuAnn and RamonJa's personal lives and tell stories that aren't just about drinking - that's the problem. Season 13 would ideally see all 5 main cast returning and navigating their personal lives. What will Dorinda do now she's single? Show us Lu and her boyfriend. Who is Sonja boning? etc.

Add two new housewives that have clear stories to tell, plus some guests (Elyse/Holla/maybe Carole/Jill) for the nostalgia, film everyone and then give out six golden apples based on who brings the most.

We love this how for the frivolity but the perfect Housewives season - to me - balances group drama and dynamics with personal storylines that are engaging. Trying to squeeze 18 episodes out of 10+ drunken events does not an interesting season make.

stopthestatic and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Reunion tomorrow!!

4EFE2C00-2D77-40E0-AA1F-04F63A0D645E.jpeg

6. Dorinda after Leah’s cult fans wipe out the entire first half of the season and take her ass off the frying pan because Ramona was mean.

[​IMG]

7. Just put Ramona on a couch by herself, let everyone go at her for three episodes straight and then if she can make it through that, she can come back for season 13.

8. My Married to The Mob sweatpants and "too many fuckboys" shirt arrived today... the Little Mobster jumped out.

9. Whew I'm gonna be so mad when my Sonja Morgan knock-off sweatpants imported from wish dot com give me a mooseknuckle and infection while you look fab.

10. The best parts of Avivas reign of terror are appearing on Youtube again, I forgot how great those last few episodes of season 5 were!

c_0_r_3_y, Lila, constantino and 6 others like this.
  11. The way Aviva calmly says, "Coming from you? Coming from you? Coming from you? (x12) Being uptight....is the BIGGEST compliment!" What a queen and icon!

Part 2

God forbid you ever lose YOUR HUSBAND. OR YOUR HOUSE.

OR A LEG?? OR A LEG??

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Lila, constantino, ohaimanabu and 6 others like this.
  12. Quite funny that this is how Ramona is treating Leah now.

13. Ramona wishes she had the same graceful savagery as Aviva.

14. Very glad they're beginning this reunion with some fresh anger:

OlliMaus, Steve003, Lila and 16 others like this.
  15. The whole cast are going to be against her aren't they

16. Sonja will eventually cave to Ramona’s side. She has no backbone.

17. Ramona doing her most to gain some points.... tardiness from the others girls ain’t it, you’re gonna have to do better Corona Singer.

18. That clear mask though. Avery's sister's ARTPOP could mean anything.

Steve003, Lila, thefaceofyou and 17 others like this.
  19. Hopefully they were late because they had to pick up Elyse on the way to the Reunion.

Steve003, Lila, Pink Frost and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.