The Real Housewives of New York | Page 317 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I also screamed when Cindy Barshop popped up. Queen!

2. Whelp there goes Dorinda being horrible again.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. Jill and her masked mannequin heads, Kelly and her horse statue, Cindy and her bangs, Tomás looking a showered snack....what a moment! And Kristen too.

4. You forgot Holla, who cleansed my skin and soul. What a lovely human being and housewife. I wish they’d bring her back.

5. Many tongues have risen against her, m'Kay?! But let's face it: All will fall! Sawry!!
    [​IMG]

6. The editors were ON FIRE this week

[​IMG]

7. Dorinda Deadly returning once again! The way she came for Luann out of nowhere, chewing her up and spitting her out like that. She's unbearable but there's no doubt she's an exquisite villain and long may it continue.

It's iconic how undisturbed Dorinda is by her own (extremely concerning) behaviour. Mainly the drinking.. like what's not clicking.

8. I can't wait to see her again!

9. What an iconic episode. The second half of the season has been a great improvement on what was already a great first half. They are serving comedy.

10. I would pay money to be verbally eviscerated by Dorinda. Does she have a cameo?

[​IMG]

11. The fact Druginda convinced herself Lu said something she didn't... Ramona desperate to make a story over Leah's completely acceptable behaviour...
    All golden.

12. I particularly enjoyed the conclusion of a years-long drunk Sonja mystery with "water pills".

13. The absolute misery in the faces of all the other patrons of the Mexican restaurant.

14. You can hear Ramona and Sonja concocting that in bed to make Leah look bad.

ohaimanabu and Jóga like this.
  15. Does anyone else think Luann and Dorinda actually despise each other deep down? I don't think Dorinda has ever got over the Jovani situation and anytime she even sniffs alcohol, she's gunning for Lu.

16. The fact that merely suggesting to Dorinda she may have anger issues or drinking problems unleash her demonic side... a scream.

I am so curious to see how next week will actually turn out, when the majority of them will call her out on her issues.

17. I don’t think Luann despises Dorinda, she seems genuinely hurt whenever Dorinda attacks her and brings up her arrest or her drinking. Now, the opposite... Yeah, probably nn

Unrelated but Luann once again looked absolutely incredible this episode.

18. Ya’ll I’m about to pass out. Self-aware, in-on-the-joke queen! Bring her back!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.