The Real Housewives of New York | Page 545 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Ramona is the worst.

2. Stop trying to gaslight us! You're the new @teddienono . This season remains a miserable slog, like Ramona's colon.

4Roses, Andrew.L, enjoy and 1 other person like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

I hate how I busted out laughing at that pic! I can't even argue with you now.

5. I don't know how many more scenes of Leah and Eboni sitting through glam I can take.

6. The way Ramona is featured in the celebrity sightings on Deuxmoi every Sunday… only pop icon…

7. Avery probs sends them in

sesita, johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  8. you love to see women support their great granddaughters xx

9. I finished season 3 and now I've skipped forward to the iconique season 7. Ugh, this amazing cast.

It's so weird to Luann being great friends with both Carole and Heather.

Roey_says, enjoy, constantino and 5 others like this.
  10. Catching up and I can't believe I'm saying this but The Real Housewives of New York City is a very bad television show.

11. They are starting

12. Bethenny, Dorinda and Tinsley returning.... let's start manifesting girls.

13. I actually want to see Bethenny and Leah in a season together. I feel like they'll either be an evil power-duo or Bethenny will absolutely annihilate her and leave her for dead. Give us this cast:

Housewives:

Ramona
    Sonja
    Luann
    Bethenny
    Dorinda
    Leah
    Eboni

Friend of:

Tinsley
    Bershan

sesita, constantino, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  14. Fixed it for you.
    [​IMG]

15. Tinsley time is coming again.

lushLuck and 1991 like this.
  16. Glam squads are the worst of all Real Housewives tropes. I’d take 100 more rage room experiences over another fucking glam squad.

lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  17. Bershan randomly ending up in this exchange is sending me.

Maria, constantino, OlliMaus and 5 others like this.
  18. I don't see Leah and Bethenny getting on in any capacity, nn. I could also see her clashing with Eboni too.

Uno likes this.
  19. You're assuming Leah and Eboni will be kept on! I'm not sure. They're taking most of the criticism online for wrecking this series.

20. Let’s hope they don’t! I’d love Bethenny to go at her like she did at Kristen ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.