The Real Housewives of New York | Page 577 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Kristen's husband is nearly as vile as Michael Darby so at least she's memorable for that!

lushLuck, Maria and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. She was promoting the salad dressing, but barely put any on and then didn’t even bother to mix the salad. It was sad!

Old school Bethenny was focused on food and she used to actually have good food videos with a healthy twist. Before she got rich I always wanted her to have a food network show with healthy recipes. I think she’s too disconnected from normal people to do it now, but it would likely be her only shot at a successful show.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Did nobody watch the Unseen Ep?

The decay in this thread, the other cities stay winning

lushLuck likes this.
  4. LOLOLOL I haven’t seen it, thanks for reminding me sis.

5. The "So That Happened" a.k.a. extra footage dump episode was actually somewhat fun and entertaining? If they had woven some of the footage of them having fun throughout the season, it may not have been such an absolutely dour mess. Eboni is still awful and Leah is a canker sore but at least it would have given some typical RHONY levity to the mix.

Fuchsia likes this.
  6. Reunion shoots two weeks tomorrow.

sesita and Jonathan27 like this.
  7. Has any franchise ever aired a reunion so long after the finale? I don't understand why they couldn't contractually get the ladies to do it weeks ago.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. That's the big mystery! They'll absolutely have to break the 4th wall and address the issues that happened behind the scenes.

lushLuck and sesita like this.
  9. I think the damage is done, I really do.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. Dallas season 5, which was following a similar season to this. Now it's canceled lol.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Why are they forcing a reunion on us ? Can’t we just move on?

lushLuck, johnny_tsunami and Uno like this.
  12. Sonja discussed casting for the upcoming season and said if it was up to her, she wouldn’t hire any newbies. Instead, she’d bring back Dorinda, Jill and Tinsley.

An executive producer who knows what fans want [​IMG]

13. If they break the fourth wall and sincerely talk about why the season didn’t work, it would be an absolute kii and make the whole mess worth it (maybe)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    Uno, Jonathan27, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  14. I've been to a hardware store today, went by some on sale tiki torches there and realized that I softened on Leah already. I think she'll be fine if she either is a tiny bit humbled for the reunion or she exposes whatever went on behind the scenes that caused this delay.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Edu

Edu

I'm not even gonna complain about this mess 'cause... Do we actually need a reunion for this season?
    The smart decision is to just move on and focus on Dorinda's comeback the new season so I'm okay with it.

junglefish, lushLuck, Uno and 16 others like this.
  16. This is so sad to see RHONY down bad like this! In the end it’s for the best since this season was cursed. The only thing I’d carry over is Bershan.

lushLuck, Edu, Lander and 4 others like this.
  17. Good.

No point dragging this out any further, it’s embarrassing, this is the show that put Bravo on the map, they need to take a pause and come back strong.

lushLuck, Edu, ratedr and 2 others like this.
  18. Scheduling challenges?

I fear with everyone behind the scenes being so cloak and dagger about what’s actually going on, we may never see RHONY again.

lushLuck, Edu, constantino and 3 others like this.
  19. Jesus Christ.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.