The Real Housewives of New York | Page 583 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. She shut down Dorinda, so she has it in her, but I'm not seeing Tinsley in that role. She's light relief, really.

2. Tinsley freezing her dog in season 11 >> the whole season 13

We need the dog freezing chanteuse to return [​IMG]

3. I’m obsessed she’s serving MPG

4. They seem to have the same energy. We all know Sonja will try and wear this dress next season like she did with those shorts in season 10.

5. I’m devastated by this news! Coco was one of my favorite cast members. May Coco Singer Rest In Peace!

6. She's going to the billiards in the sky.
    [​IMG]

constantino, Monkey0, sesita and 10 others like this.
  7. RIP ancient legend xx

constantino, ufint, Monkey0 and 10 others like this.
  8. "Is Coco still alive?"
    Sonja really wished her to her grave at the start of S12

9. RIP Coco. An actual icon of RHONY. Shitting on Dorinda's rugs for 6 years. Queen shit.

constantino, Edu, ufint and 17 others like this.
  10. Wow. RIP legend!!!

Monkey0, 1991 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  11. RIP Coco Mazur-Singer!!!!

12. “And to my owner, Ramona Mazur-Singer…

I BEQUEATH NOTHING.”

13. I randomly watched the s12 Berkshires episodes and Dorinda drunkingly skipping in singing Feeling Jovani whilst Luann is already leaving after being mauled by her… pure serotonin.

We can get back to this place, I know we can.

14. When it comes to this delayed RHONY season, I wonder if Ultimate Girls Trip is being used as an audition for Jill and Dorinda and I wonder how they did in regards to that. It's a shame we likely have such a long wait for it since they haven't even gotten season one out. I'm curious which Dorinda we will get, just enough or too much like her final season.

15. I'm listening to Shangela on Bethenny's podcast and I feel like I'm in an alternate dimension.

Jonathan27, johnny_tsunami and enjoy like this.
  16. Eboni was a guest co-host on The View today and discussed her casting, but with no Housewives stans on this panel, we didn't get any questions about her returning or the reunion that never happened.

Jonathan27 likes this.

17. This is why we need her back

18. .... Was there truly anyone who thought that the entire scene was not set up in one way or another by Ms SkinnyGirl? Ddd

19. The entire scene is set up from start to finish without an ounce of discreetness. That's what our god-tier housewives do.

Writer Girl and the Incontinent Maven can stay pressed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.