The Real Housewives of New York | Page 600 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Because she never wanted to be a part of Tipsy Girl
    [​IMG]

ItBeats, Edu, KYLE and 18 others like this.

2. Didn’t Carole throw the name “Bluestone Manor” while she was on the show for Dorinda’s drinks?

Kii.

constantino, lushLuck, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  3. It was for the name of the house. Then Ramona tried to claim it as her own idea but then one upped it and blurted out the awful idea “Blue Stone Manor House”…

lushLuck and enjoy like this.

4. Ahh thanks for clearing it up.

VitaminBee likes this.
  5. It’s a great name. I miss Dorinda…

enjoy and Karvel like this.
  6. Pink Frost, Karvel, Fuchsia and 4 others like this.
  7. Dorinda really became RHONY and without her the show has lost its sense of heart and soul. Luann voice that's called heart and soul, baby.

Also I'm watching the Berkshires Christmas episodes from season 10 and its weirdly soothing to me in spite of the chaos.

8. Edu

Edu

Only my mom Dorinda has the power to convince me that this cursed combination of hot dog with a tropical fruit drink could actually taste good.
    [​IMG]

9. I need a reboot of RHONY with Dorinda leading the series. It's the only way to move forward. I'll take Sonja and maybe Luann as "Friends Of"... Ramona too if she's used as a verbal punching bag for Dorinda to obliterate all season.

lushLuck, Pink Frost, Karvel and 3 others like this.
  10. A Dorinda and Jill reboot has my vote. You know Jill’s digs won’t fly with Dorinda.

ufint, constantino, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  11. Dorinda and Jill return aided by Sonja and Luann. Add in three newbies and that's what I call a reboot.

constantino, lushLuck, Lander and 9 others like this.
  12. Dorinda, Skinnygirl, Jill, Tinsley, Sonja and Lu. In that order of importance. Ah, that's history!

13. Me leaving the "Luann must return for season 14" committee pretending that I didn't spend years dragging her personality in this very thread.
    [​IMG]
    All-Stars made her so likeable teebs (though I'd argue she has been since season 12).

14. Luann works best as an antihero (seasons 7 and 10) or a villain (seasons 3, 8, 9 and 11) though.

I'm not totally digging her Lady-Gaga-in-A-Star-Is-Born likeable-and-beautiful era but I always have love for Lu.

15. I still stand by my opinion, Dorinda is 50 animal crossing villager and 50 Silent Hill final boss.

Legit my favourite Housewives ever, she ticks all boxes and for every questionable and raging moment, you have a moving or wholesome moment with her.

16. I have a friend who can’t stand Dorinda and it boggles my mind. Why? How? What?! I’m afraid to ask who his favorite housewife is and he says someone like Jules or Cindy.

lushLuck, Pink Frost, Edu and 2 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. The brainworms are incurable for this one, I am afraid.

19. It doesn’t get better… his favorite housewife last season was Eboni. Though his all time favorite RHONY housewife is Bethenny…

johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  20. Bethenny and Dorinda are MVPs of this franchise. Ramona, Luann, Sonja etc served storylines and big moments but their narration and ability to be a soundboard for the audience were unmatched and what lacked in this recent season. Sawry!

sesita, johnny_tsunami and VitaminBee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.