The Real Housewives of New York | Page 657 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. My guess is that LuAnn absolutely sang herself happy birthday in the mirror today.

2. I'm a big shot hip-hopologist and I need more unhinged, unprompted monologues from my malnourished queen of philanthropy.

3. - my students when I say it's time for history.

lushLuck, huntypoo and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. She's the Skinny Devil of Tasmania, but Bethenny's truly TV gold isn't she?

enjoy, lushLuck, Jonathan27 and 3 others like this.
  5. She's so fucking funny and rude!! I miss her so much.

6. New interview with Countess. Still no talks for RHONY: Legacy taking place. Not looking good.

RHOPJ and berserkboi like this.

7. The people have spoken

8. I'm still not over how vicious and swift the cancellation was. And the lies about a new series for the iconic NY Housewives. The cheek!

9. That Bethenny clip made my lifespan a year longer

10. I was really hoping I'd be proven wrong (and still am) but the fact they announced this Legacy show with zero things locked in was always massively suspect and screamed backdoor cancellation to me.

What a terrible way to see out such a great show and cast.

RHOPJ and thequinntessential like this.
  11. I would like Ramona, Luann, and Sonja back on my TV.

12. I never want Ramona back on my TV.

13. Opposite day, precious?

Ramona singer is a MONSTER who deserves to be banished to the most punishing level of hell, but she is a wonderful television personality.

I love my hell queen!

14. Ramona should be punished by being on camera for Bravo 24/7.

15. They won't, but considering they're doing a relaunch with a new cast, I think it would be smart to introduce them the way Melbourne does with a cast photo/interview prior to filming to build anticipation. As long as we've waited and as bad as the press has been, it'll be nice to have something to look forward to.

teddienono likes this.
  16. I think they'll do this at Bravocon. I'm guessing they'll start shooting end of August, then announce the cast (although of course it will have leaked onto Housewives blogs prior) at Bravocon, trailer in the new year and March/April premiere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.