The Real Housewives of New York | Page 663 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I'd like a cast that changes up a lot. Bravo could have different ex-wives back every week alongside Luann, Ramona, and Sonja.

Babyface and lushLuck like this.
  2. Idc I was firmly team brunettes + Jill during season 4 and I remain so.

Plus I struggle to feel bad when anyone was being 'mean' to Ramona or Alex in those seasons, they deserved it nn.

Uno, 1991, OlliMaus and 2 others like this.
  3. Kelly really did help make Bethenny a star by being an overly confident moron:

ohaimanabu, JXCK94, 1991 and 11 others like this.
  4. I’m seeing Luann’s show in Seattle tonight…gay rights!

5. Looks like Queen Dorinda slipped up and revealed she’s currently filming RHONY Legacy lol.

6. 3 songs in and she’s covering Dreams by Fleetwood Mac this is the most iconic night of my life

7. I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT BUT MY MOM IS BACK!!!

Lander, Roey_says, Edu and 8 others like this.
  8. Sounds like they really haven't started filming or even cast anyone for Legacy, but Dorinda still seems confident that it's going to happen, despite being adamant that she hasn't even heard anything.

9. Filming won't start til August at the earliest because Luann and Sonja will be filming their spin-off next month.

10. Make this the poster for RHONY: Icons and inject it into my veins!

[​IMG]

constantino, Serg., sesita and 6 others like this.
  11. With all the toxicity in Bravo-news lately, it's nice to see a picture like that! Especially for RHONY, which has needed some positive news for so long.

ohaimanabu, Serg., sesita and 4 others like this.
  12. Film them, Bravo you fucking idiots!!

13. Jill: My daughter has rheumatoid arthritis.

Kelly: Awww so cute!!

Jill: My step-daughter has a large birthmark.

Ramona: Awww so deformed!!

Jill Zarin honestly deserved hazard pay.

14. If she doesn’t just give it up and sign on to RHONY Legacy…

15. Unable to process that she just recycled this (suspect) concept and changed the theme to "Money"

lushLuck and Babyface like this.
  16. I literally fell asleep reading the description.

constantino, 1991, Jonathan27 and 7 others like this.
  17. Bring back The Big Shot!!!!!!

18. I always thought Bethenny should have a Food/Home show, but that is what they settled on? This is a woman who pioneered healthy cooking. She could've done a healthy cooking show for Food Network or The Cooking Channel. Something simple that could lead to other opportunities like judging on the various Food Network competition shows. Both of these new shows announced sound like hard sells that at best will last one season.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  19. [​IMG]
    IT'S CREEPY!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.