The Real Housewives of New York | Page 676 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. They should have kept Jules and added Tinsley for S9, but it is what it was

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. I mean thank goodness Tinsley was added. Iconic addition, suddenly completing the best cast of RHONY ever.

1991 and Serg. like this.
  3. Tinsley is overrated, she was a cute addition, but that's about the end of it.

4. I canNOT do yet another round of is Tinsley a good Housewife or not!!!!
    [​IMG]

Remorque, ohaimanabu, ChrisC and 20 others like this.
  5. Tinsley really is the main character the way we have convos about her every 2 pages huh.

6. upload_2022-8-18_21-26-37.gif

but now we said it.

Remorque, stomp, Steve003 and 8 others like this.
  7. Suddenly the Sonja is me

[​IMG]

8. Tinsley was a fun addition, if only to see Sonja drag her for a whole season. Along with her freezing her dog and the ladies reacting to that whole moment. The real gift that came with Tinsley was Dale. An icon!
    [​IMG]

9. Bethenny trying not to laugh when Ramona was asking questions about Tinsley’s frozen dog at the Season 11 reunion crosses my mind very often.

10. My favourite moment is the reaction of the ladies when they play Feelin' Jovani, Dorinda's absolute disgust, Tinsley slowly losing hope, Ramona's polite disdain, Bethenny trying to be nice but coming across embarassed, art!

11. Andy: What do the ladies think about LuAnn's singing?

Bethenny: ...................I-I-I-I!!!!!...........

Remorque, ohaimanabu, enjoy and 13 others like this.
  12. And of course Dorinda calling Barbara a BIG FAT TURNIP. Her mind!

13. SCREAMINGGG

Remorque, 1991, Eskapism and 17 others like this.
  14. I did not remember Bethenny being an absolute nightmare on the reunion of season 8, I feel exhausted, as if I was at that reunion aswell!

Remorque, lushLuck, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  15. When Bethenny pulled her phone and dialed Denis's daughter just to embrass Luann even further

16. The way I'll continue to stan Tinsley just because I love to see you girls get so flushed when her name is mentioned. Yeah, I'm drinking popjustice girlies!!!

17. So...

When are we going to do the Housewives rate?

[​IMG]

Remorque, 1991, Edu and 16 others like this.
  18. Housewives rate?? *Nene voice* Neverland.

19. This is the new "Tom’s house was broken into. He confronted the burglar and then had to go have eye surgery. And then my son had to go over and help. And then my son, he rolled his car five times on the way home."

Remorque, Fuchsia, berserkboi and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.