The Real Housewives of New York | Page 690 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

lushLuck, OlliMaus, Serg. and 2 others like this.
  2. WriterGirls™ seeing Bethenny be a mess.
    [​IMG]

3. The truth is that Bethenny's underdog complex was only tolerable when she was a scrappy spinster trying to make it in the big city, once she shaved down her jaw and became a reality heavyweight and legit mogul...she became incredibly grating to hear her carry herself like a martyr who "came from nothing!!!" despite multiple childhood images and accounts of her bumping shoulders with the 1%.

There's just an insidious joylessness and readiness to tear others down that has always rubbed me the wrong way. Her obsession with Meghan is just the latest example of this.

lushLuck, sesita, teddienono and 8 others like this.
    lushLuck and constantino like this.
  5. Oh it's Bethenny hate hour again? The way I sat through that entire boring tiktok waiting to see my bitter hag mom though. At least grant me the amusement of seeing what she actually said instead of the same old backwashed takes about it.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. Bethenny would have to do something egregiously horrible to get me to stan Carole. Like kill a man

lushLuck, sesita, tylerc and 4 others like this.
  7. I don’t think Bethenny will truly ever be happy.

lushLuck, sesita, Uno and 3 others like this.
  8. Supposedly stuff is being announced this weekend regarding RHONY/Sonja stuff at BravoCon. Dumb to post but Sonja mentioned it in a Cameo video I stumbled upon on her page. One can hope PHONY doesn't get made and they try to perfect/make RHONY work again. It'll probably just be the Lu and Sonja show announcement though.

9. Ramona on the Brooklyn bridge:

ThisIsRogue, lushLuck, Edu and 36 others like this.
  10. Chapter Three of Eboni's forthcoming book is apparently about her experiences on the worst last series of RHONY. This could be interesting.

sesita, LetsGetToIt and 1991 like this.
  11. Honestly, all these points about Bethenny aren't wrong but they're also why I stan her.

lushLuck, sesita, tylerc and 5 others like this.
  12. We're days away from a RHONY announcement. I can't be excited (especially not know what will be announced), but I'll be relieved when Bravo says SOMETHING about RHONY. Even if they only announce Sonja and Lu's spin-off, we deserve something!

13. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT Bethenny, but she is RHONY!

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Honestly the forum just isn't the same without the violent RHOBH vs. RHONY feud. @teddienono and I almost killed each other.

15. I don’t think we’re getting the Legacy announcement. It feels like we’ll get Reboot and @1991 & @constantino spin off news.

16. I have 0 hope for this reboot. I’m not convinced it even exists.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  17. The war of RHONY season 12 vs RHOBH season 10... people were killed!!!

19. But then we got RHONY 13 vs RHOBH 11 and we all know who won that one
    [​IMG]

20. @Karvel is right in that RHONY12 vs. RHOBH10...Whew! She DIED, Aviva.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.