The Real Housewives of New York | Page 691 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of New York

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I have a feeling they’ll quietly cancel the legacy show.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. You mean the show we all actually want? Yes, of course they’re gonna fuck that up. Why change the habit of a lifetime, Bravo?

3. I can't believe they're still going through with a completely new cast. Not interested. Way to kill off one of the best shows in the franchise. Just mind-blowing. All they had to do was get rid of Ramona and move forward.

OlliMaus and JORDAN like this.
  4. Just Ramona though?

5. The show dynamics were getting stale, it wasn’t just Ramona that was toxic, some of the cast just had absolutely nothing new to deliver. I don’t think reverting it to legacy was the best idea, but I also don’t think they could continue with the same cast or fire half the cast and attempt to move on. They’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

6. I'd gladly watch Dorinda, Lu, Sonja, Jill, Tinsley and Dale do nothing but get drunk and fight for another 100 years.

7. Exactly what I was gonna say nn I would have gladly sat through 10 more seasons of Lu, Sonja, Tinsley and Ramona plus Jill and Dorinda. The show dynamics were a mess because Leah bought into her first season hype and Eboni just wasn’t a good fit. Had they fired those two and kept Bershan, I’m sure we could have had a decent season 14.

8. Are we boycotting the new show? What do you think ladies?

[​IMG]

9. They still need to give us more than "the new cast is fantastic! Take our word for it!" I'm hoping either today or tomorrow they do a cast reveal at BravoCon. Good or bad this reboot needs to start filming so we can get this over with.

As for Legacy, I still think it will happen. Between Bravo and Peacock there is room for it.

Maria likes this.
  10. lushLuck, 4Roses, RHOPJ and 1 other person like this.
  11. I fucking hate Bravo.

Lander, lushLuck, constantino and 9 others like this.
  12. Dorinda:

Edu, Lander, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  13. Today is the day, finally.

Serg., johnny_tsunami and sesita like this.
  14. It’s giving “Dad is bringing his new girlfriend over tonight” a few months after the divorce.

4Roses, Fuchsia, sexercise and 7 others like this.

15. Bravocon just showed a clip from Sonja and Luann's new show. Looks hilarious. Can't wait!

Eskapism, iRelate, Edu and 12 others like this.
  16. Not the Teste Feste.

17. Mother de Lesseps née Nadeau looks STUNNING.

Edu, 4Roses, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.