The Real Housewives of New York

I can't watch it. I just can't. I spent over a decade watching RHONY and I'm not ready to embrace a new show with the same name. Not yet, anyway. If we had Legacy too, or a crossover, that might make the pill taste a bit better. I do wish the new cast luck. They're grabbing hold of a huge opportunity and I can't fault thrm for that.

Last edited:

Jill Zarin and Alyssa Edwards in the same reality show?

tumblr_orikjwjHX51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

He sounds really unexcited, weirdly. I just don't know how social media influencers - people who literally don't ever want to look bad in front of a camera - will make the sort of television we've came to expect from the most chaotic show in the world. But that's probably the point: it's something very different, in which case...is it The Real Housewives of New York City? The comparisons are going to be made over and over again.

Last edited:
So the fuss on Twitter about Eboni being elitist against blue-collar workers (and the backlash) makes me think she was probably more like the other members of her cast than any of us realised. I can't imagine Ramona or Luann wanting to date a bus driver either. I watched Eboni on The Breakfast Club and thought she held herself well against DJ Envy and really, it's up to her who she dates. I personally wouldn't have used the words mediocre and average though. It immediately upsets people and they're less apt to listen to what she's saying.

Last edited:
So the fuss on Twitter about Eboni being elitist against blue-collar workers (and the backlash) makes me think she was probably more like the other members of her cast than any of us realised. I can't imagine Ramona or Luann wanting to date a bus driver either. I watched Eboni on The Breakfast Club and thought she held herself well against DJ Envy and really, it's up to her who she dates. I personally wouldn't have used the words mediocre and average though. It immediately upsets people and they're less apt to listen to what she's saying.

Even with my feelings of the show in the rearview / separated from her, I can't find anything remotely interesting about Eboni to invest in.