The Real Housewives of Orange County. | Page 123 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Truly. It’s probably why Heather is trying to push to get Alexis on the show now instead, because she knows it’s likely bravo would only bring one past wife back full time.

Babyface, 1991 and Andrew like this.
  2. Tamra talking about Shannon to get back on the show amounting to

[​IMG]

A Shannon/Tamra alliance is so much more exciting than Heather/Tamra which was only really fun when it was at the expense of the betas. I just know Noella/Tamra would run the gamut of friends, frenemies, and nemeses before the mid-season trailer.

enjoy, Serg., Fuchsia and 6 others like this.
  3. Heather's snobbery is only tolerable when there is absolute chaos around her, as in that context her uptight, pithy demeanor looks relatively sane in comparison. Without a monsoon of toxic personality traits circling around her, she's just a boring and rich nobody.

An example of this is Bow-Gate; Heather was totally reactive and neurotic with the situation but with the drunken insanity erupting around her, she looked like the voice of reason and it was a captivating balance; from Tamra immediately screaming I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING to Alexia trying to Alexiasplain the situation, to Jeana Keough trying to shove her way into the camera, to Sarah having a full-on meltdown in Heather's kitchen...iconic television was made.

Babyface, lushLuck and Jonathan27 like this.
  4. Even a broken clock is right twice a day:

Putting my lemons and oranges in a prayer circle to manifest The Legend of Tammy Sue returns!

5. Feuding with Heather publicly and starting to make amends with Shannimal…Tamra is already producing the storylines for next year - if Bravo doesn’t give her a fucking contract already!

Karvel, Jonathan27, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  6. They’ll no doubt give Lydia a 3 year centre orange contract instead.

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Babyface, lushLuck and Serg. like this.
  7. I've started OC (at Season 7 because I have to draw the line SOMEWHERE)

Fuchsia, Serg., Jóga and 4 others like this.
  8. Honestly Seasons 9-11 of RHOC are up there with RHONY 7-10 as my favorite run of consecutive seasons across all of Housewives. It can be incredibly hit or miss (and sometimes downright awful, nn) on either side of that stretch but Shannon’s arrival, Cancergate, and then Kelly’s arrival in 3 consecutive seasons…what a moment.

9. All together now...
    [​IMG]

I feel for the kids, though.

Serg., Sexbox, Maria and 2 others like this.
  10. The fact this probably just bagged her another silent season

[​IMG]

Fuchsia, Sexbox, teddienono and 3 others like this.
  11. I wonder if Mr Puppers is named in the proceedings

lushLuck likes this.
  12. My worst nightmare. Sitting through an entire season of Jen crying about her divorce. Already over it.

Fuchsia, Serg., Maria and 6 others like this.
  13. This basically guarantees that she's coming back, which means we truly need Tamra more than ever. Who else is going to ask the questions like "is it true you separated from Ryne to get back with your billionaire ex, so he could pay off all of the lawsuits against your medical practice?"
    [​IMG]

Fuchsia, ChrisC, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  14. I only watched 7 episodes and I was sick of her. I cannot watch a full season of her whining about the divorce. She's so boring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.