The Real Housewives of Orange County

She/Her/Queen
IShe may have only caused property damage - but she could've done much worse.... so when you see words like 'iconic' thrown around - it's gross.
This is gross too. You can make your own point and move along. Clearly, when I said the word iconic I was being ironic followed by what I said in the next line which is 'I hope she gets help.'.

I’m sure nobody is condoning driving under the influence here.

Last edited:
This gang up on Heather has not boded well with any of them. The online reaction has been far what they expected in my opinion. I don't think they expected the audience to take Heather's side. Heather has came out of this looking completely unfazed whilst the rest of them have egg on their face with this try hard takedown.

I just know Tamra will completely 180 at the reunion based upon the audience's reaction. She's far too self produced to double down on the Heather takedown.

This gang up on Heather has not boded well with any of them. The online reaction has been far what they expected in my opinion. I don't think they expected the audience to take Heather's side. Heather has came out of this looking completely unfazed whilst the rest of them have egg on their face with this try hard takedown.

I just know Tamra will completely 180 at the reunion based upon the audience's reaction. She's far too self produced to double down on the Heather takedown.

They were photographed together right after filming the reunion, so it's safe to assume that for sure.

I can't believe next week is the finale! I see that Bravo are shifting to 16 episodes being the standard rather than 18-20 and it's a great move. The shows have also been filming for less time than they used to, I guess because the episode order is lower.

Shannon not brushing her teeth for several days because she "just thought someone would bring her a toothbrush" was disgusting on several levels.

Heather not following Emily until the end of their second season on the show is pretty bitchy dd. Her hot mic saying she hated them all was delicious. That said, the pile-on is a bit much.

I want all of them back next season with Vicki full-time and Alexis Bellino as a friend of with Taylor friend of too.

This episode went a long way in establishing potential connections/alliances for next season: Jenn/Taylor in particular but also I see something with Jenn/Taylor/Heather and Shannon/Tamra/Vicki with Emily oscillating between both groups.

Gina has a penchant for sucking the air out of every scene and she really is a dog without a bone fixating on Heather not being a good friend while talking over her at every opportunity. She's a detriment to every other dynamic on the cast right now and really has to go next year, it's especially glaring when Taylor/Vicki are so natural in this group.

Another great episode! Props to Heather for taking so much of it on the chin, she's going to have a stellar reunion which will be the catharsis this season needs.

he/him

And somehow she is still trying to make Heather the bad guy... And you know Gina won't try to call Tamra out over this, cause when she does it "it's a joke" but when Heather does it "you hurt my feelings".

Gina believes Tamra didn't call them losers with malicious intent? Tamra? TAMRA? Tamra Sue Judge née Waddle???

I feel like I'm losing braincells over here.

Heather Dubrow has had an Incredible season. I am absolutely stanning.

Also Gina truly doesn’t have a brain cell. All season, she’s been saying Tamra cannot be trusted. And that she’s looking out for Heather.

Yet decides to believe Tamra over Heather.

Welp.

Get IT off my screen.

According to Emily, in a recent interview. She said that, she got completely skipped over at the reunion. And believes she will barely be shown. And feels sad about it.

I don’t think Emily is going to be fired though. But I truly believe, that this will 100% be Gina’s last season. It has to be.

Last edited:
He/They
"I left a good man for a loser and I got burned bad!"
Vicki can stay as a Guest please. She is not worth a full orange, just a segment.

Also, Tamrat has treated Jenn horrendously, but throwing her such a bone to fight through has 100% secured her the next two seasons at least I feel. Maybe Tamrat is a genuine friend to her.

Last edited: