The Real Housewives of Orange County | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Orange County

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Dec 26, 2019.

1. I don't know if Kelly thinks posting these are going to make us feel something for her? If anything it just solidifies how much of a terrible person Kelly is and how right Bravo were to fire her.

The fact aswell she has essentially just text Braunwyn to say "this is your fault the viewers found out I'm racist, if you hadn't of mentioned it, nobody would be aware"

2. Vile (also this exchange is probably going to be more compelling than all of the next season of RHOC)

3. Kelly vs Braunwyn should have been the tent pole of season 16, sorry drags.

The cast should have been season 11 but with Braunwyn instead of MKE: Vicki, Tamra, Heather, Shannon, Kelly & Braunwyn.

lushLuck, Andrew.L and ChrisC like this.
  4. I don’t think any housewives firing had this much post drama receipts ever? Well other than that Nene fiasco. WE LIVE!

As Aviva would say to someone who hits her husband and another one who’s a racist among other things…

[​IMG]

5. Damn, double homicide:

Living off Kelly’s divorce settlement is gonna be fun.

drewsky, Remorque, 4Roses and 12 others like this.
  6. Is this Braunwyn’s fault also?

Judy Jetson Hooker and lushLuck like this.
  7. The first line of that article nn

[​IMG]

8. Kelly Dodd now engaging in a social media firefight with GG from Shahs... maybe how entertaining she's made her firing is grounds to give her back an orange.

9. Wait…

Gina AND Emily are staying? Scream.
    Braunwyn and Kelly are truly awful people but they were the two the keep in the fold. This franchise is embarrassing.

10. From what I have now been told is this, and I’m pretty sure @Chris Lala can clarify this.

But producers was only ever going to bring half of them back full time, and at one point Shannon , Kelly and Emily was the three that they decided on. And this was back in January, and Gina was going to be given a Part Time contract. This is all 100% truth, I do not post misinformation.

However as Kelly continued to do herself no favours, and the hate continued to grow. The show was then put on hiatus, as Bravo informed evolution that if the hate didn’t die down, the show would be cancelled.

So Kelly can only blame herself for her firing, as she was in for Season 16 before they decided on the hiatus.

1991, Andrew.L and Chris Lala like this.
  11. Yep, that is EXACTLY what I heard too. Kelly kept on spouting Bs so they knew she was a lost cause and moved on. As much as Bravo has harboured problematic people, she was just incessant even after ‘apologising’.

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. TAMRAT ALWAYS WINS

(You know she'll be full time S17)

13. I need Tamra back full time so she can torture Shannon.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  14. I don’t think this is true

15. [​IMG]

So much for them hating each other

teddienono likes this.

16. I don’t believe this for a second

JXCK94, johnny_tsunami and Andrew.L like this.
  17. But I don’t see neither Racist Dodd in the pic or the horrendous husband? It could’ve been them having dinner with Dana Wilkey as far as I’m concerned.

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  18. Allegedly it wasn’t Kelly and/or Rick.I was gonna say the minute that claim came out it sounded suspish because Heather is too calculated to be that stupid.

19. Will Heather Dubrow wither into a Hobby Lobby "shabby chic" coat rack when she has to set foot inside of Gina's converted RV home?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.