The Real Housewives of Orange County. | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Terry is so camp

iRelate, 1991, johnny_tsunami and 2 others like this.
  2. Ryan

D0202D82-64EB-4B37-B01A-AC387924A0EC.jpeg

Ryan, shirtless, with a chihuahua

C461D72D-3157-4FC2-B7EA-68FCAC1B67D3.jpeg

3. Ryne looks like Andrew from Top Chef Chicago’s twin and yet, I still would.

4. The best moment of the episode for me was Magica De Spell and her husband’s sociopathic cackling while Nicole was having a breakdown. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

5. The increase in viewers (and demo!) from week 1 to week 2 - they won!

1991, JXCK94, iRelate and 5 others like this.
  6. Heather really saved the show.

7. To think people were calling for it to be cancelled last year. There’s always hope.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  8. It truly gives me hope for New York.

9. Not solely, getting rid of Vicki and Kelly was also needed. I'm just thinking of last season as an awkward transition (that they possibly should not have even aired.)

lushLuck, Maria and Andrew like this.
  10. "Excuse me, this is not how you speak to your elders!"
    [​IMG]

PS I love Dr Jen

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  11. Gina and Emily are great examples of how most Housewives need a season or two to really "get it." They really seem to know what they're being paid to do now.

12. So wait, what’s the tea with Nicole? I didn’t keep up with the gossip around filming. Is she an official friend and why was she demoted? It can’t have been because of Heather as it was over and done with in seconds.

lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  13. Rumor is she openly defied productions Covid protocols and refused to comply so they cut her off.

14. Let's guess: she refused to be vaccinated?

Pink Frost likes this.
  15. Yup and to be continually tested before shooting scenes and going on the first trip so she disappeared pretty quickly.

16. Sit down.
    I am sitting.
    I mean like, literally though.

It's one of the funniest OC exchanges ever?

17. It's how she stumbled her words when she was like "you're.. 20 minutes.. gworl" nn, it got several rewinds.

18. The "20 minutes guuurl" line was a hoot...

Then we had that stumble, well sit, then the fat shaming, then the crying as Heather and Terry hunt her down in a brief Ready Or Not esque sequence...
    And voilà, a messy Friend Of was born.
    [​IMG]

19. That scene with Heather/Terry/Nicole was so staged. I'm sure he's had many frivolous malpractice suits over the years. That he would remember her name when the case was dropped etc just seemed far-fetched? And I've never heard of someone's lawyers forcing them to take a malpractice suit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.