The Real Housewives of Orange County. | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Wait.
    [​IMG]

Noella might be emerging into Housewives greatness??

2. Ugh Noella is the best newbie this show has had since Covid Dodd. We stan!

3. She ended Dr Jen with such swiftness, I'm obsessed. The brutality of labelling her boring, plain and saying her selfie was shit nn. Living for this pettiness.

4. It's truly astonishing to me that Heather & Terry Dubrow are so vile together that they can make Shannon Beador sympathetic. That said, I stan it all!

5. Woke up this morning thinking about Noella skull-dragging Dr. Jen’s “poorly lit” selfie and reporting it to Instagram to get the tag removed.

6. The way Noella already told the truth about Dr. Jen. She IS boring! Her favorite flavor is lukewarm water. Her favorite color is clear.

7. Also Ms Reverend Dr. Jen is a fucking con artist. The Personification of Gruel did her residency in pathology nń and she's not board-certified in dermatology or plastic surgery.

8. Terry is so happy to be a Real Housewife again, huh.
    [​IMG]

9. Not this fanbase stanning Dr Jen and hating on Noella. I'm not with it!! no sir!!
    [​IMG]

10. I know those bottoms in production only hired Dr. Jen because her Flat White husband doesn't wear a shirt. They are ABSOLUTELY PARCHED over there at Evolution Media!

11. Rise up Noellegends! She was on the money calling Jen thirsty. The whisper scene at the end with Emily took me out too.

Heather is so pernicious. It also feels like she's trying to film her own show-within-a-show.

12. This is qwhite surprising given RHOC's demographic vs some of the other franchises /s

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Imagine being a physician and voting for Trump, couldn't be me!
    [​IMG]
    Can I still thirst over Ryne since he voted for Biden over Trump *eyes emoji*

14. This is the Noella stanning hour.

15. I expect all the OC HW's to vote Republican at this point...

Noella is doing too much you guys, and she called Dr Jen thirsty (who's husband I am thirsty for).
    She's giving one season burn out at the moment, and definitely won't be able to juggle all these storylines she's forcing, and will just blame it on "ow I'm all over the place because of my completely unexpected divorcè", also that confessional look where she looks like she belongs in Queen Amidala's court is one of the worst I've seen in awhile, I mean... I'm not ready to stan that.

But I am ready to stan this season as it heats up. The cast are getting to know each other, and it'll be interesting to see Nicole disappear (though rightfully so) as she seems quite prominent in group scenes and, I mean, they even brought on Shannon's Father to drag her!!!

It's simmering at a 3.5/5 so far.

PS UKunites, it clicked what Terry Dubrow reminds me of
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    Pink Frost and Roey_says like this.
  16. Dr Terry Dubrow’s whiskey nose gives me anxiety.

17. Do you all remember what SpongeBob’s dad looked like? That’s what Terri Dubrow’s giant face reminds me of.

18. So Shannon orchestrated the only exciting plot twist of the season so far and Heather has just threatened to destroy her if she tries it again?

[​IMG]

At least Noelle is dedicated to being a mess. What a star. The scene with the four worst cast members (Dr Yawn, Nicola, Gina and Emily) talking about her and discussing how she can be better was laughable. The gall of it all.

19. Dr Jen will turn out to be the Orange County version of Teddi, calling it now!!

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.