The Real Housewives of Potomac | Page 140 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Aug 31, 2019.

1. You guys know Spanish.

You don't.

Gizelle's daughters won't let her breathe.

2. Candiace really said "hey forehead, sorry if you thought I was body shaming you, fatty"

[​IMG]

3. Cute cover & title. I'm a couple episodes behind but of course the release of this coincides with her messy jumping out.

4. When are we taking a cast trip to Surry County?

5. How gorgeous does Mia look on WWHL? The season 2 glow up is going to be out of the world with her:

Also she was correct with all her answers.

lushLuck, Serg., Roey_says and 11 others like this.
  6. Ashley is looking gorgeous in her new confessional. Lqqk queen!

ItBeats, Mr.Arroz, Fuchsia and 6 others like this.
  8. Realized with the most recent episode that Candiace probably has to bring it as hard as she does in the group scenes because her solo scenes with Chris are such an obvious low point in each episode.

ItBeats, K94, inevitable and 11 others like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

We need Dorothy!

inevitable, K94, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  10. Candiace's solo scenes have always been excruciatingly dull unless they involve Dorothy [and purses]. Even ChaCha and her hoverboard outsold.

K94, lushLuck, inevitable and 5 others like this.
  11. I’m moving

K94, lushLuck, Monkey0 and 12 others like this.
  12. I still cannot get over at how casual Candiace was at "I talk about your forehead all the time"

13. The scream I let out at that cut.

inevitable, K94, Fuchsia and 8 others like this.
  14. Candiace has very little storyline, and what she does have isn't interesting or fresh. Can't see her lasting another season.

inevitable, Maria and ohaimanabu like this.
  15. Consider getting your vision checked.

lushLuck and ohaimanabu like this.
  16. Candiace isn't going anywhere. She's a great component of the show. If we have to deal with Robyn's life coach storyline, then you Hamster Haters can deal with Candiace's beautiful voice and hilarious arguing skills.

ItBeats, eyeline, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  17. That was beautiful. You did such a good job expressing yourself

[​IMG]

ItBeats, inevitable, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  18. Boring solo scenes does not a fired HW make!

Candiace is such a great cast member. To me she feels extremely authentic, for better or worse–her messiness does not feel self-produced. She's certainly an interesting dynamic within the cast, and I think she's a firecracker when she just can't help herself.

I think I give her a lot more grace than other viewers, she's just a really fascinating personality and person. She's been dynamic over the past few seasons, growing in some ways and regressing in others, but that makes her an interesting cast member.

Also–and maybe this is clouding my judgment–I've come to the conclusion this week that Driveback is/was the song of the summer.

lushLuck, Mr.Arroz and Lego like this.
  19. Candiace’s nightmare of a mother makes it clear why she is the way she is. She is a MESS who delivers hilarious reads, but there’s clearly some dark stuff beneath the surface, which gives her a compelling narrative. I can generally empathize with her because of that. Not that she deserves excuses for her messy behavior, but anytime Dorothy shows up it’s like “yeah… that makes sense”.

Even if her solo storyline is boring this season, she’s essential in group scenes. I don’t think I’d get rid of anyone right now. Maybe bring in another friend or 2 to stir the pot. Make one of them Charrisse.

lushLuck, ChrisC, Jonathan27 and 7 others like this.
  20. I've not fully watched season 6 yet just clips here and there but I am rewatching season 5 and just hit the fight episode. Shew still such a mess across the board.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.