The Real Housewives of Potomac | Page 141 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Me: Gizelle is so tacky and awful.

Also me: I WANT RAY TO LIIIIVE!! I WANT RAY TO PAY HIS BIIIILLS!!

TeamDorinda!!, K94, ChrisC and 17 others like this.
  2. I want Chris to ruin me. Yes, I hate myself.

enjoy, inevitable and Jonathan27 like this.
  3. You can just tell it’s... ample.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Mia @ the end SEHLIFDSHLGUSILJ

K94, enjoy, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  5. All the Candiace discourse in the thread and for what? She's so damn boring, her mother is what keeps things fresh.

Pink Frost, constantino and Monkey0 like this.
  6. Like salad, some might say

[​IMG]

K94, Fuchsia, Lucas and 8 others like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I wonder if that salad fight stems from Ms. Dorothy and Mia chatting about Chris, which leads to Candiace talking shit about G Money and by extension - Mia. We shall see!

lushLuck and Monkey0 like this.
  8. I am still cackling at 'Diamonds'.

9. I love watching Gizelle with her daughters. It is obvious that she is a brilliant mom.

10. Her daughter almost running over the camera man in that Gucci Fiat 500 is better than any comedy movie. Also, Gizelle’s “Well IS HE?” moment at the music video shoot? She’s the supreme.

11. The fact that this clip still sends me into hysterical laughter every time I see it.

12. I screamed when Askale and Wendy were trying to be all puritanical about Mia and Dot's kiki, only for Gizelle to be like 'yeah but does Chris get paid?'

13. Her audio clip saying "He's still in his apron!" multiple times was also bizarrely funny and shady somehow.

Even when she's doing nothing, she's doing everything!

14. I think I lowkey love Gizelle. She's giving me everything I expected from her since episode 1.

I also love Candiace's music. I See You (remix) is a stone-cold bop and Drive Back is cute too.

15. K94

K94

16. The first segment alone has me on the floor. Gizelle and Mia are shaaaaady.

17. "Is he?"

*shrugs*

constantino likes this.
  18. I'm late on catching up but Karen singing PASS ME BY OH GENTLE SAVIORRRRR while swaying made my whole entire day.

Dottie spilled!!

19. Okay but Drive Back is legitimately a bop. Makes me want to host a Housewives Song Rate.

20. Good morning my Little Butter Knives. I hope everyone is streaming!

K94, constantino, Butterfly and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.