The Real Housewives of Potomac | Page 185 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

That last line LFKDJVNLJFNJBLSJB

2. Oh my god.

ohaimanabu, TheDangerZone and Andrew like this.
  3. Not a goat honey.

Andrew likes this.
  4. I can literally hear it. The Shakespeare of our modern times.

5. Onto season 5 and Karen’s tag-along cig is STILL here and STILL does not know how to dress.

6. And I've run into him at gay bars in DC oop dddddd

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Most gay men can't dress to save their lives so it's no wonder the stanbase stays in Gizelle's pockets.

8. Where the fuck is HANOVER?? I'm just sayin'!!
    [​IMG]

9. I've decided to enter my Candiace stanning era.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Please follow her on Twitter. That was my moment.

11. I’m not saying I agree with Monique physically attacking Candiace, I’m just saying that I’m surprised it took someone this long.

ohaimanabu, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  12. Little Hamster Faces rise UP

13. The Drive Bareback Hive is growing by the day! You love to see it. And to give her a beverage.

I plan on hating Dr. Wendy and hope she gives us another terrible season!

14. I can't wait for the reunion receipts of Wendy condemning Monique's behavior when she throws that glass at Mia.

By far the worst housewife RHOP has seen so far.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. Honestly I am Team Monique til the day I die, but how can you not stan Candiace? That is a woman who understands what needs to be done every single time. She's either the smartest TV character in the world, or the easiest to bait, but it doesn't even matter cause she is hilarious.

16. I love Candiace, always have. I'm rewatching season 4 and she's on top form. The wedding is mine... IT'S MINE. Not in the lobby, the white people are watching, ASHLEY ON THE MIC, DRAG ME MONIQUE in that cowboy Bratz doll outfit, her mom, ... For me the MVP of that season!

17. Underrated Candiace delivery:

18. UGH my friend works for a biotech startup in Rockville and they're out for a work lunch and she just sent me a picture of the crew setting up at the restaurant to film!!!!!

LifesNotFair_naomismallz.gif

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Rockville? Ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.