The Real Housewives of Potomac | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Aug 31, 2019.

1. SKSKSKHAKAKXJCK

2. Bravo posted episode 2 on Youtube.

3. AHHHH

Pawneeforever likes this.
  4. Me watching it as soon as I can.
    [​IMG]

Me next Monday when I realise I don't have a new episode to watch.
    [​IMG]

ohaimanabu, Fuchsia, Edu and 7 others like this.
  5. The echo effect and freeze frame they put on Candiace saying, "So DRAG ME, Monique!!" (Monique, Monique, Monique). I can't stand these campy-ass producers! But I also I love them for it ddd.

6. I like Wendy but I’m firmly team Karen in everything. She might be my favorite housewife ever.

7. Karen talking about gangbangs and anal tears saved 2020.

ItBeats, ohaimanabu, Edu and 4 others like this.
  8. The way Monique is stealing the entire show so far... Her power.

Episode 2 was amazing and even better than the premiere and episode 3 looks 5 star too!

9. 1.064m live viewers for the premiere which is good. The demo isn't amazing but hopefully they continue to upswing and I'm sure they'll peak the episode of the fight.

10. Monique is just...a stunningly gorgeous woman. She carries herself with such vibrance and strength. My loyalty to The Hamster is being tested. Plus she's peddling an MLM?? It's reality TV gold.

sexercise, Monkey0, Fuchsia and 5 others like this.
  11. Suddenly Ashley is my most relatable Potomac Housewife...

12. Since there's no general housewives thread anymore...

Real Housewives of Johannesburg season 1 and 2 just popped up on my radar. I just saw the first episode and this diverse cast and body types have me living. Anyone of you hookers here seen it? Any good?

#teamdodd! likes this.
  13. It’s been mentioned on the Hayu recommendations thread a couple times, but yes it is good. Season 1 is super messy and entertaining, especially the reunion, I didn’t like season 2 as much but I think part of that was because liked Evodia so much and they fired more than half the cast. It’s a fun watch for sure!

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  14. Ashley Darby is someone I never want to see on my television ever again.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  15. Good to hear that at least season 1 is gonna be a mess. It's been awhile since I've binged on an international version of this show so I'm perched.

16. That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen DDDDdddd.

17. omg skdjf;sfd STOP. Her baby is a cutie, but Michael is an OLD MAN. Sir, you're a 74 year old homosexual, why are you having a child?

ItBeats, lushLuck, ohaimanabu and 3 others like this.
  18. You didn't lie!

19. [​IMG]

GOODbye

Side Note: I LIVE for this confessional lqqk y’all. Simple but classy and clean. Especially after some of the CHOICES we’ve gotten.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  20. Two episodes in and this is already aging like milk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.