The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Meredith is everything.

2. FUCK THAT TRAILER….

Meredith and Lisa are really the MVP OF SLC.

That Mary’s Freudian slip, you betta.

Me after watching the trailer:

[​IMG]

sesita, lushLuck, Chris Lala and 3 others like this.
  3. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CONGREGATION! They're all leaving because they don't understand what they're even praying to or who they're praying to."

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae, ALEX, sesita and 21 others like this.
  4. Edu

Edu

Not the Bitch Sesh ladies interviewing The Uber Driver...

5. Woo this season is the gift that keeps on giving!

lushLuck and Pink Frost like this.
  6. Tonight's episode was fantastic.

7. That was one of the best Housewives episodes… ever? Ever.

8. The way that they don’t even need Jen’s storyline to make a good episode. Beverly Hills take note.

9. Another legendary episode from our queens. Bad Weather actually brought something!

Mary definitely needs to go after this season. I'm happy about the cult storyline, but that comment about Mexicans + everything else... yeah, bye.

ALEX, sesita, constantino and 8 others like this.
  10. This was the best episode yet. Even better than two weeks ago. The way none of these ladies can align for more than 6 seconds. A perfect storm!

constantino, lushLuck, Lander and 2 others like this.
  11. I love that Lisa is 1 step away from outright saying "Hey, I'm shit-stirring!" and every time Whitney exposes her, Lisa goes straight into gaslighting her. An All Star if I've ever seen one.

sesita, constantino, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  12. After an amazing episode this is what Bravo uploads to their youtube page, what great moments?

13. Lisa and Meredith look like wax figure props here?! I can't stop staring at it.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. You have to give it to Whitney for constantly keeping up with Lisa, I stan both. Long live this frenemy-ship!!

Bobbyrae, Adamski, sesita and 16 others like this.
  15. That was a fantastic episode. SLC really is the series that keeps giving. I just don't know how any of Mary's parishioners watch the show and wonder how she has such a lavish lifestyle... made off of the donations of her church, like... insanity!

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Yes. This is the big-brain take on the feud. Both of them are worth stanning. Those two and Meredith are the Holy Trinity of SLC.

17. Yes, I'm gonna need the forum girlies to put some respect on Ms Wild Rose's name, she makes a great sparring partner for Lisa. They're so triggered by one another (Lisa a little more so), I'm obsessed.

18. Lisa keeping the narrative going against Mary in the first ten minutes, she was damn well making sure they had a storyline for if Jen never came back, the ultimate Hustler.

lushLuck likes this.

19. A pair of legends met yesterday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.