The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 131 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Ok I’ve found Meredith a bit grating most of the season the last few weeks but I was mildly stanning again during that last confrontation. Everybody except for Heather earned their check tonight.

lushLuck, huntypoo and johnny_tsunami like this.
  2. I found it actually baffling to see some of you flops switching on Meredith when it was just this season that she arrived at Vail, got the message of Jen's arrest, giddily got into a bathtub and stayed their half the episode, forcing the others to stand awkwardly in her bathroom and listen to her deliberating while she had some bubbles on her chin. Queen shit!

Also I can't believe Heather got center stage this season considering the performance she's giving. What's up with that?!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    Adamski, lushLuck, huntypoo and 12 others like this.
  3. I kinda love them all teebs. Even Heather fff the way she shrieked because of Whitney’s hairspray??? I don’t know they’re all nutbags and I stan.

lushLuck, Monkey0, lilylu and 3 others like this.
  4. The demonic golfing scene from last week's episode has made me realize that they're probably going to force a waCKy SAlt laKE HUsbANdS segment on us at the reunion.

5. Also, I'm still stanning Jen and this episode just further laminates my Shahrt Card.

6. The whole dinner was everything I wanted it to be. I thought Meredith handled herself well, seen as Jen, Jennie and Whitney were all coming at her with stuff. I did think it was about time someone corrected Jennie on a few things, I mean i’m pretty sure she’s still saying Meredith hired a PI on Jen even now so i’m not sure why she won’t take it in.

Jen was hilarious. Her delivery of “i’m not a fucking criminal JENNIE!” took me out.

I couldn’t help but watch the preview for next week and Meredith leaving the table only to keep coming back is what I want from her all the time. Also, Whitney brings up Jen sleeping with Meredith’s sidepiece next week AND after that dinner… Meredith, Lisa, Jen and Whitney all stayed in the Lisa’s bedroom. I love this cast!

lushLuck, Babyface, Lander and 4 others like this.
  7. I just wanna say that Lisa is literally an angel and her comforting Jen was so nice of her when she literally just got jumped. Also her making sure Jennie was okay cause she knew she was scared of the pool was actually really touching. She deserves the world

8. I respect Meredith for standing firm in her distain for Jen and not flip flopping. It really does seem like all the women (except maybe Mary) are indeed scared of Jen. How Heather, Whitney and Lisa keep backing her up after all the things she done and said about them in maddening to me. Yes, Jen is going through a lot (due to her own actions ddd), but come on girls! Stick up for yourselves!

So Meredith comes back to the table for a 3rd time?! Iconic!

9. That last dinner scene, my god!

[​IMG]

10. I think Weather is scared of Jen, but Jennie and Lisa have had no issue going toe-to-toe with Jen (imo).

Jennie continues to snatch second place behind Lisa easily.

11. Someone needs to work on a supercut of all the times Jen says she's not guilty or a criminal for the day she's convicted.

12. Meredith's "I have to laugh" is all of us at Weather actually believing Meredith had something to do with Jen's arrest because she didn't want to go on the bus rides from hell.

Also, it's crazy to me how some of them think Meredith is an awful person for hiring someone to look into the "threats" she was getting. Weren't they all getting strange messages? Weren't Whitney and Heather just on the After Show talking about how they believe both Jen and Lisa are in cahoots with all that stuff? Like, good on Meredith for actually doing something about it!

13. Meredith clearing Bad Weather by laughing at the suggestion she's responsible for Jen's arrest. Mother Marksist wins again! She also gets extra credit for being the only person (maybe aside from Jennie and Mary) who's not scared of Jen.

I am puzzled by Heather's presence on this show. Entertaining confessionals but says nothing on camera these days?

lushLuck, Floppie, tyrabnks and 6 others like this.
  14. I don’t remember who said Whitney is the real life version of an Anna Farris character but they were spot on. She’s literally Shelley Darlingson.

constantino, Floppie, sesita and 2 others like this.

15. Erika just didn’t have the level of charisma needed to pull off this kind of irresponsible spending and scamming behaviour, because somehow Jen makes this entertaining to watch in the most horrifying way to me.

16. Tea. It's weird how blindly loyal Heather is to Jen. Lisa (and now Meredith) breathe and are vilified by Bad Weather but the hill they chose to die on is... Jen? Jen straight up called Heather a tr*nny, Shrek, a manatee and didn't even apologise for any of it.

17. I still adore the ice queen Meredith. Sorry. Her complete, unbudging disdain for Jen is truly beautiful.

Adamski, lushLuck, dylanaber and 6 others like this.
  18. I wonder if what Jen said to Meredith about having 10 boyfriends is the moment between two housewives that shifts things like the Bravo insiders were teasing, or is it something else?

lushLuck and Floppie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.