The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Johnny Fairygodmother Fairweather Tstupidiot's last two brain cells as he tags me in another demented post:

[​IMG]

2. Not Jennie.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Jennie really had me fooled. I did not see this level of trash possibly emanating from her.

lushLuck, Maria and Andrew like this.
  4. This exposé…Mary really did send Jesus after her!

Bobbyrae, Adamski, Lander and 14 others like this.
  5. I never found Jenny compelling so I'm feeling a bitsy vindicated. Mostly I'm just surprised it took this long to come out!

Between her and Eboni, Bravo has really shot itself in the foot in trying to ~diversify~ its casts.

6. Oop, I just saw Jennie turn off her Instagram comments in real time!

sesita and Cognitive Dissonance like this.
  7. There's nothing she can really say at this point. She can't feign ignorance and claim the posts were from 10 years ago giving the usual "I have grown and changed" excuse. This is who she is. My guess is she'll stay silent on social media, keep her comments turned off and confirm her departure from the RHOSLC after the finale airs.

It'll be interesting to see how the cast reacts to this news.

8. Wait. Apparently, they started filming the new season yesterday?

Also, a new ratings peak.

9. Seeing as an early friend-of was at the capitol on Jan 6th... probably indifference?

10. Next season is going to be a disaster, that I will begrudgingly watch because the girls are out of their depth in addressing the stuff Jennie has shared.

11. Isn't Utah one of the reddest states in the USA? I imagine SLC is a bit more liberal but I would be surprised if they weren't all Trumpers except maybe Meredith.

12. Lisa has donated to Ted Cruz several times in the past but I try to pretend I don’t see it… I think the only true liberals on the cast are Meredith and Jen in all honestly.

13. The way Mary always wins somehow Dddd. She's probably going to get that one-on-one sit down with Andy for sure, now.

sesita, lushLuck, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  14. Wow, reading these last few pages

[​IMG]

I’m relieved that I backed the correct Utah Fashion Wife.

ALEX, Lander, VitaminBee and 11 others like this.
  15. um

16. Maybe Heather since she’s had her worldview shaken, but she’s probably a Liz Cheney style Republican.

sesita and huntypoo like this.
  17. Lisa has said it wasn’t her who donated to Ted Cruz, just a woman with the same name and I’m inclined to believe ha.

Bobbyrae, ALEX, Lander and 9 others like this.
  18. Fixed.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Well. Suddenly I understand why she was so shook about Mother Marks hiring a Private Investigator. Just what else are you hiding, Jennie?
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.