The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 162 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. The M&Ms LOST!

lushLuck, enjoy and johnny_tsunami like this.
  2. lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. I have a question. Was Heather’s step-granddaddy comment to Mary to her face or was it just edited that way? On rewatch it looks like she’s looking in Jen’s direction.

Andrew likes this.
  4. The gaggle of gays chanting Lisa's name efrghsgrfesgdnhmc

Heather could never!

5. Remember Mary asking Jen if she wanted to WhOOp mY BuTT?

lushLuck, allyshone and Andrew like this.
  6. Whoo this episode is coming in hot!

7. Within 5 minutes we had Lisa waving around a hair dryer yelling "I AM RICHER THAN ALL OF YOU" and Mary saying Heather looks inbred. This season refuses to let up.

iRelate, lushLuck, WhyCntrl and 10 others like this.
  8. This trip with all the drama and them in the same house feels like The Real Housewives: Bad Girls Club. Waiting for someone’s mattress to get thrown in the pool.

lushLuck and ohaimanabu like this.
  9. Whitney is such a loser.

10. Mary looking Whitney up and down as she walked by and saying "........women".

[​IMG]

Adamski, iRelate, lushLuck and 18 others like this.
  11. She solidified herself as maybe my favorite of the season with that line.

12. Jen sitting in Mary’s church looking like Nicole Scherzinger’s aunt and not know what the fuck is going on is sending me.

ALEX, Eskapism, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  13. I can't believe we have an episode where Mary is the most level headed and rational of the cast. I can't believe how deranged Whitney has become. I can't believe what an icon Meredith is. I can't believe this amazing tweet by Lisa Barlow.

14. Jen's faces lfkngkdl. Whichever producer conned Mary into inviting her deserves a bonus.

Another deranged episode from the world's most toxic cast. I don't remember the last time a Housewives season was this good.

15. Meredith rode back in the van and then they showed no footage because it was probably so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It felt like they had so much material for this episode they would've needed to make it double long to really fit it all.

lushLuck, sesita and boombazookajoe like this.
  16. Between the look to Whitney, plunking Lisa into cooking for her family and this moment? Mary won this episode! I literally was screaming laughing!

17. It was funny, but I'm not sure someone who married their step Grandfather should be making jokes about inbreeding...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.