The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 175 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I'm questioning my moral compass because I honestly want Jen to be exonerated nn. Is stealing money for designer clothes and wigs so bad? I'd take that over yachts and hookers and whatever else men do.

Lander, 1991, Mr.Arroz and 6 others like this.
  2. We all clowned on Jen for acting like an iconic Housewife in season 1 and saying shit like "teresa flipped a table so jen could run" etc. but low and behold she actually became a legendary Housewife! I've loved everything about her this season. Yes, everything.

3. I've been a Little Shamazer since the start, so don't lump me in with you lot.

berserkboi likes this.
  4. Naur she was way too much last season but she reined it in perfectly this season. Also, so much more self-aware (minus the innocent stuff nn).

Lander, 1991, Uno and 9 others like this.
  5. Yeah, I don’t know what it says about me that I really want her to be innocent because girlfriend has been iconic this season.

lushLuck, eyeline and johnny_tsunami like this.
  6. Look, if she got the bag from draining the bank accounts of elderly Trumpies when she's made her own political stance clear then I kinda don't see the problem since Dump was already doing it to them dd.

berserkboi, Lander, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  7. I choose to believe that this is all Stuart's fault.

Lander, enjoy, Uno and 4 others like this.
  8. A modern day Robin Hood? More likely than you think!

1991, lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  9. I have randomly watched the Zion trip in its entirety, and I HAVE to start to watch this.

I am OBSESSED with Meredith, and while I really have some feelings about Mary's cult stuff, the way she absolutely don't give two damns about the other castmates bar Meredith is hilarious, my dream team!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    1991, Uno, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  10. Lisa playing Honey (Bad Boy Remix) on her insta story?! Barlegend CONFIRMED.

11. Lisa flopping already.

12. I feel like I could watch Lisa and Heather bicker for hours. Heather takes any shot at Lisa no matter how related or unrelated. It's so funny.

lushLuck, 1991, sesita and 2 others like this.
  13. Oof, they should have removed this segment.

14. The linger on Jennie after she says "everyone is capable of being racist" ... I screamed.

Beginner, lushLuck, Fuchsia and 7 others like this.
  15. Might as well have edited it with the Seinfeld music

lushLuck, huntypoo and boombazookajoe like this.
  16. Reunion Heather is my favorite Heather. It's amazing to watch her be a disaster and completely lose the plot because she's so bad at it!!

lushLuck, sesita and Serg. like this.
  17. Idk, Heather is kind of eating for me. It’s all bullshit and she’s annoying as hell but she won’t let fake ass Lisa get a word in and I love that for me.

Meredith and Jen are the only ones to be trusted on these couches.

lushLuck and Pink Frost like this.
  18. "Eating" isn't the word I would use for reunion Heather but I love watching it! She's so awkwardly obsessed with Lisa!

19. This is a good part 1. We will see if they can keep it up. Jennie’s segment felt so odd still being included.

20. Scream at Angie getting a mention within the first 20 minutes, shit-stirring from off camera to try and get a spot in Season 3.

lushLuck, Fuchsia, Floppie and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.