The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. We better get CourtTV on this. I WANT IT TELEVISEDDD.

Maria and lushLuck like this.
  2. It has come to my attention that Austin, TX's pride weekend is in August, and one of the clubs here is having Whitney Rose host a party.

Gay Wrongs™️!

GimmeWork, 1991, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  3. The fact that Whitney Wild Broke has been reduced to $10 meet and greets and hosting events at random gay bars…every tongue that rises against Mary M. Cosby will fall.

4. She knows who to call.

Attached Files:

sesita, ChrisC, 1991 and 3 others like this.
  5. I finally dove in to this show and WHEW, an iconic first season.

I’m only on ep 8 but Mary’s hospital smell moment with Jen is so iconic. I’m genuinely scared to see what happens in season 2 because of the little bits I’ve seen about Jen and Mary.

6. Season 2 is enshrined in the museum of Gay Rights. You’re in for a wild ride girl.

7. As someone whose entire personality has become based on Housewives shows recently (sad!), I can confirm that season two is one of the best across all of the ones I have seen to date, little girl!!! It starts a little slow but once you get to Mary's iconic pasta making party it's a rollercoaster ride that does not stop for the next 13 episodes (except for the relatively boring reunion).

K94, Lander, GimmeWork and 10 others like this.
  8. Just trust that it becomes amazing after a pretty bland start. The second half of season 2 is God tier Housewives content.

The reunion being a let down and the first half being boring keeps the season from being one of my all-time favorites. The second half is exhilirating.

GimmeWork likes this.

9. Do we think they’re going to pull a New Jersey with seasons 3 and 4? Or just extend season 3 even though they already filmed a ‘finale’ a while ago?

10. Uno

Uno

A Jen, Heather, and Meredith friendship was not on my 2022 Bingo card.

Edu, chromatica, Lander and 3 others like this.
  11. Maybe just do what they did with Teresa a few years ago when they filmed her Italy visit to see Joe and tacked it on at the end?

I could see them making some sort of gametime decision with this, as well, depending on how dramatic the trial gets.

12. Also, wait... I thought Heather would be filming Ultimate Girls' Trip 3 right now?

LetsGetToIt and Roey_says like this.
  13. It was on my 'Flops' bingo card x

[​IMG]

14. Meredith is my fave sorry, her bursts of rage are so unhinged, legitimately scary!

Her and Mary were such a good duo.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    Oceandrive, K94, Andrew and 5 others like this.
  15. I've manifested Mary filling in for Heather, so Heather can film the trial. Please let me live in my delusion!

16. What are you gonna do, whOoP my BuuUuTTt??

17. I visited SLC recently and there was a dark energy throughout the city. I loved it.

18. SLC is one of those rare casts (like Potomac, ATL..etc) that is perfect from day 1. It's a wonder these ladies weren't already famous, established reality-tv personalities because they knew the assignment going-in, nailed it from the start, no adjustments required. We love to see it!

19. Trigger warning Jennie but I was just checking up on her and what in the Kris is going on here

20. Dear lord that is fucking hideous.

Suits ha!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.